Sing to Your Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassnut

Crumby Jokes
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
If you haven't already, try singing simple silly tunes. Anything that you can remember or make up.. The simpler the better. They already know your voice. Give them a treat...don't expect applause but a wanting to be nearer to the source of that pleasing sound can be expected.
Make up words or use nonsensical syllables. They won't care.

Last edited:
Lol my leopard gecko tank is right above the main unit for my stereo so when I get up to change the song I'll usually sing a little bit of the song to them. Hehehe. The one gets freaked out and hides all the time, the other one looks up at me and stares. then walks to the glass and tries to climb out so I pick her up and she just sits in my hand while I keep on singing.

And this one time I swear to god she was swaying back and forth to the music.

bassnut

Crumby Jokes
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
My snake seems not to care.

That's 'cause snakes don't have ears...not good ones anyway.

In some parts of the world, especially in India, snake charming is a roadside show performed by a charmer. In such a show, the snake charmer carries a basket that contains a snake that he seemingly charms by playing tunes from his flutelike musical instrument, to which the snake responds.[66] Snakes lack external ears, though they do have internal ears, and respond to the movement of the flute, not the actual noise

Snake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Safira

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Plainfield,IL
It has taken almost a year of playing guitar for my dog to sit by my side when I play or the guitar, no way would she stay in the same room when I sang.

I'd try lessons, but I'm afraid my singing teacher would end up like this.

straightjacket.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread