Single Coil Dual Coil Juice consumption on RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
I too own a Griffin 25 but have yet to try it in single coil mode.
You say it's satisfying, I'm assuming you're referring to the amount of nicotine you're receiving, so how's the flavor?
I might give single coil a go on my next build.

What is satisfying to me is the full flavor and just the right amount of airflow. The draw is also pretty smooth and silent, I like both of these things. The airflow with the single coil plug without the air hole is similiar to my Griffin 22s, but the draw is smoother. The clouds are also huge but my single
Coil is also huge and I'm pushing 4.8 volts through it

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
I too own a Griffin 25 but have yet to try it in single coil mode.
You say it's satisfying, I'm assuming you're referring to the amount of nicotine you're receiving, so how's the flavor?
I might give single coil a go on my next build.

To compare to my other tanks, the flavor is between Griffin 22 (most) and Boreas (slightly less) and way more than Aromamizer supreme...they all have different builds though

Reactions: HackEnggr

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
What is satisfying to me is the full flavor and just the right amount of airflow. The draw is also pretty smooth and silent, I like both of these things. The airflow with the single coil plug without the air hole is similiar to my Griffin 22s, but the draw is smoother. The clouds are also huge but my single
Coil is also huge and I'm pushing 4.8 volts through it
Wow, that seems kind of hot.
I am running a single parallel coil on my Avocado 24 at 50w, 3.06v, so far it's pretty good. Juice consumption seem less that the Griffin 25 dual coil, triple twisted 28 gauge, at 40w, 3.69v.
I run 2-3 mods at a time, I fill the Griffin 25 and the Avocado 24 about twice a day each, but the Griffin 25 has a much larger tank, using more juice of course.
Seeing as you've had good luck with it, I think I might give it a go on the next build.
Thanks,
Lloyd

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
image.jpg

Wow, that seems kind of hot.
I am running a single parallel coil on my Avocado 24 at 50w, 3.06v, so far it's pretty good. Juice consumption seem less that the Griffin 25 dual coil, triple twisted 28 gauge, at 40w, 3.69v.
I run 2-3 mods at a time, I fill the Griffin 25 and the Avocado 24 about twice a day each, but the Griffin 25 has a much larger tank, using more juice of course.
Seeing as you've had good luck with it, I think I might give it a go on the next build.
Thanks,
Lloyd

It sounds like you are actually comparing a dual coil to a um...hextuple coil lmao xD (single parallel and dual triple twisted)

I meant to upload this earlier, it's 32g wound around .8 by .3 mm ribbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread