Single coil RTA suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Looking to upgrade from my Subtank with mini the. Although I love these the tanks cracked finally after years and need a set up like it. Bigger tank is better. Mini tanks stink for my style of vape. 7ml Subtank was a winner that's why I stuck with it for years. Doimg some shopping while waiting on replacement tubes

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't know of another MTL RTA that's going to give you quite that capacity, and I'm not clear if you want a more MTL RTA or DL, my (very limited) knowledge of that atomizer is that it can be est up either way?) I can also stand corrected, on that.

Probably the largest MTL RTA I am coming up with off the top of my head would be the 24 mm Siren V2, it's 4.5 ml, I believe. The Ares is 4 ml, and the berserker (the 24 mm) is as well. I'm having a hard time thinking of larger capacity MTL RTAs. IDK if there's something larger you could get with an airflow reducer, possibly? Best of luck,

Anna

steeledragon78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Owasso, OK, USA
If you are looking for a dropin style, one of the better tanks is the Vaporesso Cascade tank, 7ml with multiple coil compatibility, for rta, top capacity is the Aromamizer Titan (28ml) but at 41mm unless you like the idea of vaping on artillery pieces i would second @bombastinator with the aromamizer plus or even the supreme v2.

Reactions: bombastinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread