Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
It’s been a long time since I’ve posted on this forum but I have an issue I need help with.

I have been using an OBS Engine for a long time and I love it. Unfortunately, I just downgraded from a dual battery mod to a single battery and the dual coil OBS eats batteries almost faster than I can charge them.

What I am looking for now is a single coil rta that has the same features as the OBS. Mainly top airflow and top fill. My problem is everything I’ve looked at is either discontinued or out of stock. I have found a few out there but they are all on websites I have never heard of.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for a tank that meets these criteria and where to get one? Your input will be greatly appreciated!!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Last edited:
I've been stuck on the Ammit top air tank - my only gripe with it is the screws to hold the coil in are stripping out :(

Here's the link to the thread that Shawn referred to (going to need way more than 1 cup of coffee / 1 can of beer to get through it in one sitting lol)

Top air RTAs

*edit* Izan beat me to it lol :thumbs:

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
I would only reccomend one single coild rta at his moment:

QP Designs Juggerknot Mini

Or the almost extinct OBS Engine Nano

If I could find an OBS Nano, I’d be all over it. Only place I’ve seen one still in stock is on FastTech and GearBest. I think we all know how that would go.

I’ll take a look at the link the others posted and see if anything seems worthwhile.

Thanks to all who replied!

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
  • Love
Reactions: WillieB69

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I don't know what the deal is, but single coil RTA's are getting to be like hens teeth.. few and far between.
Vapefly Horus RTA is still on Fasttech in black and silver.
Same with the gun metal Zeus.
4 different Juggerknot mini styles are there.
Otherwise.. it's sad

Even that OBS Engine Nano on elementvape is only the gold, and the price has jumped.

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
If I could find an OBS Nano, I’d be all over it. Only place I’ve seen one still in stock is on FastTech and GearBest. I think we all know how that would go.

I’ll take a look at the link the others posted and see if anything seems worthwhile.

Thanks to all who replied!

I also could only find the gold one on sale on Aliexpress. 14$ was a great price.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Don't know why it hasn't been mentioned yet, but I love my Elevate Serpent. Nice smooth hitting, easy to build, and lots of flavor.

IMG_3161.jpg

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Well the... I have decided to try the Elevate (my other choices were the OBS Engine Nano and Augvape Intake) Thanks!

I think you will like it. I also want the two you mentioned. I'd also like a JuggerKnot mini. Ah, the search for vape nirvana continues. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread