Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
yes a good rta the only problem i have with it is that i have to rewick it very often i don't know why this happens but after a full day and a half of vaping i have to rewick

As with any RTA, if your wicks are touching the side of the chamber / Chimney you will find your wicks will go black in a very short period of time.

vexx

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
No parts allowed
As with any RTA, if your wicks are touching the side of the chamber / Chimney you will find your wicks will go black in a very short period of time.
It's not the wicks, I think its more of the coils gunk up faster or i can be wrong.. Can you please elaborate? My wicks are barely in to the channels.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
It's not the wicks, I think its more of the coils gunk up faster or i can be wrong.. Can you please elaborate? My wicks are barely in to the channels.
Then I have no idea, are you running big Alien coils in it, maybe the restricted airflow has something to do with it, although I could be talking total nonsense lol

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
haha i also think it has to do with the airflow, but i don't mind rewicking is very easy and the flavor is excellent
It's such a good RTA but I hate the bottom is 24mm then goes outwards, hate it !

I'm going to make the SX beauty ring cover it all up, may need some modding to the ring though.

I'll make it as nice as I can ;)

Reactions: stols001

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
So has anyone actually got one of these?
Of course haha

Here's mine

IMG_20180207_165141.jpg

kydog1

Mar 27, 2016
Jay really knows how to sell the latest crap.
I don't know, but whenever he loves the heck out of a reviewed item, I always think, that I'd better give that one a pass.
Must be some kind of reverse psychology thing going on...
Believe me this tank isnt crap it gives incredible flavour well made quiet and no leaks

PpaStrmpf

Apr 2, 2016
This tank looks ugly. But it's like an ugly dog with an character you just can not hate. Seems like it went from drawing table unfinished when it comes to design.
The ultem story I think I understand- it's maybe cheaper or easier to find someone who does for them bubble glass/section vs true pyrex glass tank section. But for 80ish USD or 80ish € there should be more spare parts and another (delrin) drip tip to it. I guess the flavor is awesome for top AF. If there were not Zeus and Themis RTA out there I would buy this one.

Herrick

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2016
Well it arrived yesterday. 18 days from Canada to Long Island in New York State. I'm a little underwhelmed by the flavor. I'm only using one coil. It could be my wicking. No dry hits or flooding. The juice port is on the small side. It's smaller than the OBS Engine Nano.

This thing is massive compared to the Nano and it only holds one more ML. I find that odd. It looks really silly on my little Aspire Speeder but I'm gonna keep using it for the next few days and see how it compares. I am happy that I have another Nano-styled tank with presumably better quality, not that I ever had any quality issues with the one Nano I own.

vexx

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
No parts allowed
Well it arrived yesterday. 18 days from Canada to Long Island in New York State. I'm a little underwhelmed by the flavor. I'm only using one coil. It could be my wicking. No dry hits or flooding. The juice port is on the small side. It's smaller than the OBS Engine Nano.

This thing is massive compared to the Nano and it only holds one more ML. I find that odd. It looks really silly on my little Aspire Speeder but I'm gonna keep using it for the next few days and see how it compares. I am happy that I have another Nano-styled tank with presumably better quality, not that I ever had any quality issues with the one Nano I own.

You should cut the wick almost flush to the deck, you should just see them From the wick channels the less tail the better

Herrick

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2016
You should cut the wick almost flush to the deck, you should just see them From the wick channels the less tail the better

All right. I stuffed a lot of rayon in there because I was worried about flooding. I'll try a little less next time and see what happens. Also, I'm only using one coil. I wasn't sure how to position it since I've never used a deck like this. I thought it would have a separate deck for single coil use but apparently not.

vexx

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
No parts allowed
All right. I stuffed a lot of rayon in there because I was worried about flooding. I'll try a little less next time and see what happens. Also, I'm only using one coil. I wasn't sure how to position it since I've never used a deck like this. I thought it would have a separate deck for single coil use but apparently not.
To be honest i tried and didn't like the single coil option, it's just ok vapeable, nothing special. Next time try a dual coil build with 2.5 - 3mm coils with the wicks barely visible in the wicking channels (to the point that you think it will flood. You should be able to see the screws) the less you have there the better flavor you'll get

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread