Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Will my current favorite e-liquid flavor is a blueberry lemonade salty man brand.
I like sweet flavors and if it's possible I would love to find a sweet cherry candy flavor that I could add just a little dash of.
Onestopdiyshop has a blueberry raz slushy you could add a bit of. In itself this already has the blending done for you to a perfect taste. It is a flavor, not an already mixed ready to use ejuice so a small amount will go a long way for a flavor enhancement.
Just add a .com on the end of the One stop I typed above.

Cherry is a very hard flavoring to find because most of them taste like cough syrup.

Good luck and let us know.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
One shot concentrates might work for you if you want something easy. You can use them at a lower percentage if you prefer a less intense vape, but the nice thing about one shots is they are really designed well to play as a stand alone flavoring and often don't need too much steeping time. Sugar_and_Spice has given you some good places to look for such flavorings, and it's fairly likely that you will find one or two that you enjoy. Best of luck, and I hope you find a flavoring you enjoy.

You can certainly choose "one" flavor and forest berry is pretty nice as a stand alone flavor, and berries don't need a ton of steeping time. I have never used cherry flavoring but I base than on the fact that most "cherry" juices I have tasted taste awful, but I really abhor artificial cherry flavorings. This may require some experimentation on your part, but I believe it may be doable for you. Best of luck,

Anna

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Rose Milk is a really good one shot, found it on ecig express. I mix it at 10%, so $10 flavoring makes 300ml (sans base/nic).

I also use Purilum Sweet Tobacco at 7%, single flavor, with 1 drop of sweetener per 10ml. It’s delightful, smooth, mild, sweet, and not dry.

Those have been my 2 adv for a few months now.

Steve W Pedersen

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2011
bakersfield,ca
This is nothing really to brag about but my scale came in and I mixed up 30ml of 40 mg smooth Nick salt juice (100% Vg) my calculator said that this cost me about $4.00 what a huge difference from the $20 I was paying for off the shelf stuff.
Taste of the unflavored is kind of strange I don't taste anything on the inhale but the exhale tastes like a mix of cardboard and graham crackers. Going to have to stop hemming and hawing and just order some flavors to try mixing it up a little bit.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I second the recommendation you've received already...for some of the OneStopDIYShop's "One Stop Flavors" and/or "One Stop Blends". Some of my own personal top favorites of those are: Baked Cinnamon Roll, Blue Raspberry Slush, Pink Lemonade, Lucky Shot, and/or a combination of equal parts (or thereabouts) of the Lucky Shot + the Lotta Latte. If all other flavorings suddenly became non-existant...I could still happily vape the rest of my life using just those! IMO, they're that good!

ETA: They DO also have a Wild Cherrylicious, too! I bought a 30mL bottle of it, but have only tried a small 10mL sample mix with it so far, and that was more than a year and a half ago. (I tried the combo of the Lucky Shot and Lotta Latte then, and it's been my ADV since then.) The Wild Cherrylicious might be something you'd want to try though, as it smells & tastes absolutely wonderful! IIRC, it's fairly potent though, so I'd recommend that you get a small 10mL sample size to try it.

OSDIY also has an on-going coupon code to save you at least 11% off your order. Use either ECF or JFK in your Shopping Cart. Sometimes the discount is even larger during special sales, too.

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I am moveing vary slowly here, used 3% of sweet tangerne and can barly taste it. next batch will be 6% and I will see how that goes.
If you are talking about Cap sweet tangerine I use 8% as a stand alone snv. 6% may be enough if you are going to steep for a few weeks.

@Skunk! Wasn't that plum INW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread