SINUOUS P80

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
Ok, Looks great. The screen is bright and easy to see. I heard some people were afraid it will be very dim. The feel is perfect. I don't have to find the side that has the fire button, I just squeeze it and it fires. I don't care about the lights on each side. I turned them off. It's small like the Primo Mini. I like it so far.
That looks great! I'm surprised by the screen, I have also heard it's too dark, but it looks pretty bright to me! Today is mine and my hubs 10 year anniversary... So.... I'm going to try to talk him into letting me get one.... or two lmao. Seeing as how he just bought 'me' a new car, I'm sure I'm not going to be getting another mod anytime soon! But in my defense, EVERYONE will be using the car, not just me AND our other car kept dying while driving so we HAD to get a new car LOL.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
That looks great! I'm surprised by the screen, I have also heard it's too dark, but it looks pretty bright to me! Today is mine and my hubs 10 year anniversary... So.... I'm going to try to talk him into letting me get one.... or two lmao. Seeing as how he just bought 'me' a new car, I'm sure I'm not going to be getting another mod anytime soon! But in my defense, EVERYONE will be using the car, not just me AND our other car kept dying while driving so we HAD to get a new car LOL.
Happy Anniversary !!!

Reactions: MrsP0721

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Ok, Looks great. The screen is bright and easy to see. I heard some people were afraid it will be very dim. The feel is perfect. I don't have to find the side that has the fire button, I just squeeze it and it fires. I don't care about the lights on each side. I turned them off. It's small like the Primo Mini. I like it so far.
To me, it looks much better IRL (your pic) instead of the one provided from Wismec. Thanks for posting

Reactions: Letitia

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Nano looks good, no overhang. Please let us know about battery life. Handsome little mod. Would like a lighter mod when walking the dog.
There is about a mm of underhang on each side. Nice fit. Love the way it looks and the side firing is growing on me. I didn't think I'd like it.

A little worried that my rough hands might scratch the sides tho.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Couldn't even see under/overhang, looked flush. You're kidding about paint aren't you? I like side fire bar. Just haven't been crazy about mods I have with it. Still considering the Predator, if you have good luck with p80, might try it 1st. I do find my c frame mods very comfortable tho.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    There is about a mm of underhang on each side. Nice fit. Love the way it looks and the side firing is growing on me. I didn't think I'd like it.

A little worried that my rough hands might scratch the sides tho.
    Ricks your killing me I don't need another mod but I really want this one, might just have to pick the bronze one up.

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2014
    Denton, TX
    Ricks your killing me I don't need another mod but I really want this one, might just have to pick the bronze one up.
    That bronze looks pretty awesome! LOL I'd get that one if I didn't feel it was more masculine lol. I ordered the red bc I plan on using my red big baby beast (if I don't like the tank that comes with) and if I like it, I'll probably get the black to go with my purple bbb... although I like the blue too lol. I do, however, plan on getting the new X-Baby Beast when it's available and just getting the silver or black this time so I don't have to worry about it not matching lol. And that was a lot of explanation just to say, "yea, I like the bronze too" LOL.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    That bronze looks pretty awesome! LOL I'd get that one if I didn't feel it was more masculine lol. I ordered the red bc I plan on using my red big baby beast (if I don't like the tank that comes with) and if I like it, I'll probably get the black to go with my purple bbb... although I like the blue too lol. I do, however, plan on getting the new X-Baby Beast when it's available and just getting the silver or black this time so I don't have to worry about it not matching lol. And that was a lot of explanation just to say, "yea, I like the bronze too" LOL.
    Now I want all colors. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread