SINUOUS P80

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
I figured out why it was shutting down after 5s instead of 10s... apparently with the update it adds a menu section where you can change the amount of time before it shuts off from 5s-15s. So that's awesome! I was worried I got a defective mod! That would be my luck lol.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
hey cool, a P80 thread :headbang:

hello P80 gang

got mine on the 24th (Mon) in the hue of Bronze
a Black eGo ONE tank looks darn spiffy on it, maybe try and find a bronze drip tip :pervy:

pretty standard joyetech 'chip' and operation (I like) (they even have it offered ON Joyetech's www site, go figure)

I like that it feels more 'tube-mod' than it does box mod

being able to choose battery ICON OR battery % is something new/different

:smokie:

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I really like this one a lot. I want to get into the firmware and see what else it can do.

Hey, ricks! I just dropped in to see how you were getting on with the P80, and I'm glad to see you're still happy! I'm either trying to talk myself into this one, or talk myself out of it. I can't quite tell. :p

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm still waiting for mine. I ordered on a preorder from sourcemore on June 20 that was supposed to ship by July 1. I finally lost my temper with them and got a tracking number but it's probably gonna be seven weeks from beginning to end by the time I receive it. They never updated me unless I contacted them first and kept telling me to wait a few days which turned into weeks. I'm done ordering from them. I get stuff from fast tech in ten days or less.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    I'm still waiting for mine. I ordered on a preorder from sourcemore on June 20 :shock:that was supposed to ship by July 1. I finally lost my temper with them and got a tracking number but it's probably gonna be seven weeks from beginning to end by the time I receive it. They never updated me unless I contacted them first and kept telling me to wait a few days which turned into weeks. I'm done ordering from them. I get stuff from fast tech in ten days or less.

:( bummer, sorry to hear - I just hate poor, care less CUSTOMER SERVICE :-x:grr::mad:

I went with eightVape and they ~rock~ they keep you informed throughout-they even send email saying "it's been delivered"

they have a 'bonus' points program and just sent me an update so to use them,, well... they have the P80 (no tank) for $29
    so I bought 2 @ $25 ea at noon... (guessing/hoping they will be here Monday/Tuesday)

hope it turns out ok for ya... :thumb:
    upload_2017-7-29_12-58-0.png

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    :( bummer, sorry to hear - I just hate poor, care less CUSTOMER SERVICE :-x:grr::mad:

I went with eightVape and they ~rock~ they keep you informed throughout-they even send email saying "it's been delivered"

they have a 'bonus' points program and just sent me an update so to use them,, well... they have the P80 (no tank) for $29
    so I bought 2 @ $25 ea at noon... (guessing/hoping they will be here Monday/Tuesday)

Wow good deal, was going to get one, and redeemed my points for a discount code, but don't see anywhere in the cart or checkout to add a coupon code?

Reactions: 52anddone

drugarth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2015
    Netherlands, groningen
    I'm still waiting for mine. I ordered on a preorder from sourcemore on June 20 that was supposed to ship by July 1. I finally lost my temper with them and got a tracking number but it's probably gonna be seven weeks from beginning to end by the time I receive it. They never updated me unless I contacted them first and kept telling me to wait a few days which turned into weeks. I'm done ordering from them. I get stuff from fast tech in ten days or less.

darn that's nasty. I also ordered one from sourcemore, as it was cheaper and FT had them on "7 business days"...seems i'm in for the long haul....luckily the one I ordered from FT is already shipped

Tonee N

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 24, 2017
    Nevada

I buy from Eightvape all the time. Great prices and customer service. They have called me when they ran out of stock on an item I ordered. Plus, I get my orders in 2 days.[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread