Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
ok I had posted in the regional forums but going to rephrase my question and hopefully get more help

I am looking for sites that ship worldwide
need hardware and juice (doesn't have to be from the same site)
has a good variety and fairly decent priced preferable but at this point beggars can't be choosers

I know fasttech and gearbest do unfortunately their juice is leaving a lot to be desired

thank you for any suggestions

Reactions: stols001

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
here's my quick dial pad for e-shops:
3A-Vape, 2F-Deal, AliExpress, Buybest, Cigabuy, Efun, Elegomall, Everzon, Fasttech, HealthCabin, HeavenGifts, Sourcemore, VapeSourcing, Vaporl

Health Cabin and Vapesourcing have good juice lineups.

One thing to look out for: Shipping Juices and Batteries can be problematic and may require special shipping options. Ask the shop's support team if you run into problems.

Reactions: Shadav

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Shadav, no ideas unfortunately on where to buy from. But UK may not be so great as we have TPD, which stuffs things up.

Is there any liquid retailers that you can think of that may make one shot mixes, and retailers that sell Nicotine. Nicotine may be an issue though, due to the ability to export it or not. Then all that's left is VG & PG, which you can get pretty much anywhere.

This may be worth considering and asking around a bit, just to see if it would be feasible.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
www.warpedvape.ca has a fulfilment centre in the US. Super cheap and quality juice.

I buy all my hardware from www.ecigarettes.ca and www.vapesbyenushi.com -- both ship to the US but I am not sure if they stock what you need.

I have a feeling that sooner rather than later Canada will become the #1 supplier for people living in the United States of Freedom.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
unfortunately not having much luck in the way of juice.... however thanks @tailland , i've never shopped at aliexpress but did find the hardware there a heck of a lot cheaper than at ft....

@dom qp thanks but I'm trying to ship it to pakistan, but i'll keep those in mind for myself later to check out

still trying to find some hopefully not crappy juice that's not too expensive as need to get several for him to try and find one he likes

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
still can't find anywhere that ships juice to pakistan....fasttech and healthcabin say that they do but when I try to check out healthcabin says it doesn't and fasttech just keeps giving issues, I think it's because of paypal, it won't let me pay any other way

I was able to get the gear no problem (well hopefully no problem, I'll find out in a few weeks)

thank you for all of the suggestions

(personal rant) even looked up online stores in pakistan but they all only offer COD :nah:

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mordacai

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
ok I had posted in the regional forums but going to rephrase my question and hopefully get more help

I am looking for sites that ship worldwide
need hardware and juice (doesn't have to be from the same site)
has a good variety and fairly decent priced preferable but at this point beggars can't be choosers

I know fasttech and gearbest do unfortunately their juice is leaving a lot to be desired

thank you for any suggestions

@Shadav I think everyone has suggested all that is out there...I certainly use fasttech and aliexpress a lot...never had a problem.

Regarding the liquid problem....that's the best excuse to start DIYing your own that i've heard :) Good luck to you.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Shadav, have you looked into one shot mixes/concentrates and Nicotine exporting or sourcing and its legality in Pakistan?

As I do know that you can get pure freebase Nicotine (1000mg/ml), it's not cheap but due to concentration its size and weight makes it easier to ship.

As it may work, but so many things still need to be worked out.

But I do wish you luck and hope that you manage to get something sorted.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
they only accept COD

Sorry, didn’t go into that detail. But looks like there are many other online shops within PK – no idea if they operate on the same procedure. For the cost of a long distance phone call, or even a email, might be worth dropping them a line explaining your situation. Maybe they can help or make exceptions. Just a thought.

My only concern is that despite vaping may be legal, what is Pakistan’s customs like?

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
yeah that's my concern as well....vaping is allowed there :lol: I vaped but got looks because it's not popular and well women aren't supposed to smoke ;)

guess i'll find out in a few weeks if the mod and tank make it to him

You are always at the mercy of customs when importing products. And despite vaping maybe legal, what kind of controversy surrounds it within Pakistan that may lead to a biased decision from customs – especially if the paperwork indicates the product was purchased by an out of country buyer (I do not know if any of this is fact – just speculating!)

Might also be worth reaching out to PK customs and finding out what rules and regulations they have in place.

Will assume hubby is there for work? Can they assist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread