Six week update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ETsmokinandvapin

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Kentucky
Can hardly believe I've been vapin' for weeks, and am happy as a clam :D (Whatever that means!)
I've finally got my routines down, I like to keep about 4 batteries with different carts and I rotate using them. When one starts to heat up, I switch.
Or switch just to have different flavors.

Thought I'd only be a tobacco flavor girl, but should have known I have a sweet tooth. I have pretty distinct likes and not so likes. Doesn't always make sense.

For tobacco flavors, I really can always depend on Pariament as my fave. Cowboy next, Kamel and Hilton OK, like Rye4 and 555 sometimes. Guess it depends on the day and mood.

I know many do not care for anything "cream", but I generally like most of them I've tried. White chocolate strawberry, blueberry, and banana the top 3 for me for sweets. I have to add Almond Chocolate, I vaped this from morning until night when I first got a sample. (Thank you V4L for the freebee, or I may never have known the "almond joy".

I am trying some Kamel VG today, and I am OK with reduced flavor, it is fine for me. I don't notice much loss. Nice vapor!

That's it for now, just wanted to check in and let you know how it's going. I've been under the weather for a few weeks and AWOL from posting.

ETsmokinandvapin

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Kentucky
I have directed at least 5 people to V4L in the past two weeks. I carry the cards with me and love when people ask what I'm smokin'.

As for hubby, wanted to report that he is still doing both analogs and vaping. He just has to suck it up and ditch those analogs once and for all. They "pain" will only last a few days. I admit I've had moments when I thought I wanted an analog.

I was vaping non-stop the first week, and it has tapered to a more reasonable level. I told my girlfriends that I've actually lost weight quiting smoking. They were amazed. It's because the flavors satisfy my cravings for sweets.

FYI, hubby's favorite tobaccos are French Pipe, 555, Ry4, just the opposite of me. We both love banana and blueberry. Tried a Mountaindo last night (thank you V4L for the freebee) but we didn't care for it.

I had ordered the coffee sampler a few weeks ago, and I am going to be the weirdo that doesn't like to vape coffees. I like to drink it, but hate the aftertaste. Vaping coffee is not going to be my thing.

ETsmokinandvapin

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Kentucky
great job neighbor!! keep it up!!! :)

Hello fellow Kentuckian! I keep thinking of other flavors I've tried lately and results. I really liked Margarita, Lager, Cognac (hubby hated this one), grape and rasberry were fine. I'm not crazy about PinaColada or Coconut Cream, even though I love coconut. Go figure.

Not caring much about pinapple, cherry, orange, so it really is variable. You would think I would like all fruits, but that's not the case. Just bought Kiwi, I'll give that try later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread