Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
And another new box from lost vape is apparently out, the Skar. dna 75 with 1 18650 or 26650 battery. Saw it as an from an email from e cig city.
SKAR_75W_1024x1024.jpg

Wood or carbon fiber at this point. Saw it as "early Bird Stock". Usual specs for a dna 75.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Interesting. Looks like a direct competitor to the Hcigar VT75 (and others?). I wonder why they decided to developer this. I guess they're trying to offer a small form factor product?

They upgraded their prior 2 battery DNA 75 Therion to a DNA 133, so they no longer had a device in the range. The main difference, other than style, is this is a single battery solution.

Topweasel

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2016
They upgraded their prior 2 battery DNA 75 Therion to a DNA 133, so they no longer had a device in the range. The main difference, other than style, is this is a single battery solution.
Well I wouldn't assume the 133 means that DNA75 Therion is dead. Though it would make sense to kill it off with there probably only being about $10 between chips in bulk.

The other part is that the biggest complaint with the Therion was that as a DNA75 it was pointless for dual batteries. I disagree, but lots of people don't want a 75w mod that is that large. So the Skar seems to be an attempt at applying their new corporate design to a single battery mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread