Skoal vs Tobacco Cigarettes vs Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyHours

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Canada
I'd take vaping and Snus over Cigarettes and Skoal or any other type of American chewing tobacco for that matter...

If I could order some Snus without being screwed over by Canadians Customs (usually charges over double what I paid in taxes...if they catch it, which they do most of the times :( )

Also, there's Snuff that could help but I usually recommend it as an add-on to another product like vaping or Snus...

Combining "therapies" also help if you're having trouble stopping with just one method/option...

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001

SunnyHours

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Canada
Iirc the cancer locations are different but the danger is about equivalent. With dipping you get mouth and jaw cancer instead of lung cancer
That's been proven to be rather false. Yes it does occur, but not nearly as much as they make it out to be...

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Right.. which is what I'm trying to inevitably avoid by chewing.
Doubtful. Instead you wind up with a mouth like an open sore and pockets in your lower lip that go down to your chin. Plus there’s the fun of the constant spitting of Brown toxic goo. There just isn’t a win situation here.

Still trying to figure out your game. There are some consistencies among the various inconsistencies. The posts are relentlessly anti ecig. It’s very strange to repetively make “give me anything BUT an ecig” posts on an ecig website. You ask a question and when the answers you get do not fit the apparent a answer you want you argue them attempting to GET that pregenerated answer. And that pregenerated answer is that it’s ok to do something dangerous and stupid. I don’t trust you. The whole thing smells.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
:thumbs::thumbs:
image.jpeg
:thumbs::thumbs:
WINNING!:toast::smokie::smokie::smokie::smokie::smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.