Slipped after months of vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

nita980

May 19, 2010
Cork
Hi Guys,
I've been vaping for 4 months now but I slipped once 2 weeks ago:( my batteries died in a party but had no recharger so I had 3 analogs in row but it didnt satisfy me and i felt sick instead.... but to be honest I've been craving for analogs since though I know i'd hate the taste... I blame the new icky watermelon juice I got from a different supplier.:mad: It also gave me headache and it still lingers in my atty and no chocholate flavour can kill it off. I will clean my atty as soon as I get a spare one... now i feel i might hate the chocolate flavour as well or anything other than tobacco... I fear I've just started slipping.:(
When I got my first PV I started with tobacco flavour but soon switched to RY4. I loved it so i've been ordering it for months than wanted to try different flavours. Now I'm sick of sweet juices and just want something different....hope it's not stinky cigarette! It's always in the back of my head I just want it to go away. I'd hate to go back to analogs because I so enjoy vaping. Has anyone experienced anything like that?

coffey

Apr 25, 2010
Michigan
I've only been vaping for 1.5 months now, but I can attest to getting the itch every now and again. Like you, it comes mostly out of frustration with my pv. Sometimes it's getting tired of the flavor, other times my pv just doesn't seem to want to work right for whatever reason. I had 2 analogs a couple weeks back, and it tasted like licking an ashtray! It was not satisfying in the least, but I still wanted them in the back of my head. I can't explain it other than to say that it's just the nature of the beast so to speak. All I can tell you is to think of the thousands of analogs you've avoided, and not linger on the 3 you had.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Dont sweat it - its was 3 cigs not 3 packs - just go back to vaping and find some new juices to play with. Halo is quite good for a 'cig feel' without the ash taste. Not sure if they ship to Eire (I presume thats the right Cork?) but their website will tell you (E-Liquid by Halo)
I really wouldnt stress over such a tiny slip - a big slip would be a weeks worth of fags and even that isn't insurmountable. DOnt give them the power back over your life; you're in charge :)

nita980

May 19, 2010
Cork
Thanks for you All:) I'll keep on vaping and def. try something less sweat flavour. I normally order from vapour store and their juices are very good. Next time I'll be careful with other suppliers and will always keep a spare bottle from the good old trusted one. I've just gone through threads and topics now and feel as good as new or with other words back to normal happy vaper.
Yes this was my first post... I've never heard of halo liquids here in Irl?

Shaka

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Honolulu, HI
I've just gone through threads and topics now and feel as good as new or with other words back to normal happy vaper.
Yes this was my first post.

Glad to hear you're good as new and back to normal. Isn't it amazing what support from your ecf family can do?

Stay the course and be a regular on this forum to keep your batteries (not the ones in your pv, the one inside you) charged up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread