SLM Flavor Shot Out of Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
CaSHMeRe... thanks for the lightening fast response and, my order has been put in.

I should say here that, besides being the closest thing to a menthol cigarette that I have ever tried (plus the hint of mint), slm is absolutely tbe best at NOT CLOGGING UP ADDIES that I have ever tried.

I had been using this cisco 1.8 ohm 306 addy for a month for slm... with a drip tip... musta vaped AT LEAST 100 ml or so... and it was getting a bit slow so I popped the drip tip and put the atomizer coil (I had removed the wick) under a magnifying glass and.. almost NO BUILDUP AT ALL on the atomizer coil, with the coil still being clearly visible. Yeah, probably just a simple cleanout on that addy and it will be close to 100% again.

One question... is there any PS Tonic EJ that is also this good? I have tried Minthia and Fircracker on drip tips and, seem to clog (though not as bad as, say, coffee EJ). I currently got F&I on a drip tip and don't believe that is gonna hold up either (at least not as good as SLM). SLT might.. I dunno... vape that some but not that much.

Thanks again!

Z

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
Cash.... I guess what I was trying to do with my last post... kind of 'begging the question'... the use of ultrasound cleaners to clean addys.

I use 306 addys and they are open bridge, and putting them under 10x magnification I can see in no uncertain terms what is going on, and there is what vapes in EJ and then there is what does not vape, and scabs tend to develop around the heating coils and that is what causes addys to fail, sometimes popping if the wattage is high enough.

So, I saw one thread where some were raving about using quality ultrasound cleaners and they were working real well, and from what I have seen under 10x magnification, I would think they would. Just a matter of losening up the material in the scab and it should get rinsed away under hot water.

But, I haven't gone and purchased one of these yet so, with PS having a lot more resources for things like this <g>, I was hoping you all had tried something along these lines.

If not, no problem.

Thanks in any case!

Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread