Small chamber tight draw rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
As the title says im looking for an rda with a small chamber and a tight draw but cant seem to find one except for mini rda's on FT... Aaaand i've been using one of those for more than a year now and the same beatup coil for 6 months.
Its time for a change so if you know a good rda that has a nice tight draw and a small chamber let me know

Sendt fra min D6603 med Tapatalk

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
As the title says im looking for an rda with a small chamber and a tight draw but cant seem to find one except for mini rda's on FT... Aaaand i've been using one of those for more than a year now and the same beatup coil for 6 months.
Its time for a change so if you know a good rda that has a nice tight draw and a small chamber let me know

Sendt fra min D6603 med Tapatalk
I do single coils and mouth to lung with an RDA. The only dripper I use is the SV RDA clone from FastTech.
$9.35 SV Style RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (22mm, Stainless Steel, Silver - B) at m.FastTech.com
It comes with two top caps one of them has just one hole. It is good at flavors which is important for me because I use only 1.5% flavoring. With a 22 millimeter by 12 millimeter anti-slip ring it won't leak in your pocket unless it gets upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread