Small mods with a puff counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pod_Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2018
East Coast, USA
I'm looking for any recommendations for a small, single 18650 mod that has a puff counter. It's probably a rather frivolous feature, but the mod I am currently using here at home has it and I find it's helpful to see just how much I'm using it.
Just looking for something pretty basic in a small size without a lot of bells and whistles for MTL vaping. Maybe a puff counter IS a bell or whistle?
Thank you!!

Reactions: stols001

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Aspire nx 75

For mtl tanks you'll get through a day easily, single 18650 and the menu changes (came with an update I did a while back) are great.

Pretty sure the puff counter was there from the start.
Also small plus but although it's a very small mod (probably overhang on 22mm tanks) i think anything small looks oddly cute on it.

Swoop03

Vaping Yinzer
Sep 28, 2018
Southwest PA, USA, Earth
I just ordered a vaporesso armour pro. It's a single 18650, 20700, or 21700 mod. It does have a bunch of features that I'm not sure anyone uses but it has a puff counter. It uses the new omni 4.0? chip which seems very well regarded. Seems small and looks good IMO. I wasnt able to find just the mod so I got the kit for a backup tank. It will do up to 100w with the right batter as well should you decide to try sub ohm devices.

I also have a kbox mini, small and sturdy 75w. VW and does some TC and that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread