Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
So I'm gonna get an rta and my criteria are a little different...

One of my top priorities is that it be compact.

I know - I'm gonna blow through juice fairly quick - but this is probably not going to be my main device, and I want a shorter profile than a lot of the top tanks have.
I don't want something leaky, and I want decent airflow, and a decent build deck - but all that seems somewhat secondary as there seems to be a very limited selection of smaller tanks.

Right now, I've got my eyes on either of these -
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE I should look at!!
Or if you know both and have a preference, that'd be interesting too!

• Goblin Mini
  • Silverplay Nano

Reactions: inspects

Zombo

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
My personal favorite happens to be a mini...the Lemo Drop. Great flavor and never leaked once in the 10 months I have been using them. I think they are really cheap now, like 20 bucks or something. Also, it's versatile...I have one now on my P3 at 1.2 Ohms vaped at 16-20W and another on my IPV 4S at 0.28 that I vape at 80J. I know it's kinda weird, in the vaping world, to talk about a year old (almost) tank, but that's my 2 cents.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Oh - that's a good one - I remember liking the look of those when they were new, but wasn't looking then - thanks!

My personal favorite happens to be a mini...the Lemo Drop. Great flavor and never leaked once in the 10 months I have been using them. I think they are really cheap now, like 20 bucks or something. Also, it's versatile...I have one now on my P3 at 1.2 Ohms vaped at 16-20W and another on my IPV 4S at 0.28 that I vape at 80J. I know it's kinda weird, in the vaping world, to talk about a year old (almost) tank, but that's my 2 cents.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
So I'm gonna get an RTA and my criteria are a little different...

I know - I'm gonna blow through juice fairly quick - but this is probably not going to be my main device, and I want a shorter profile than a lot of the top tanks have.
I don't want something leaky, and I want decent airflow, and a decent build deck - but all that seems somewhat secondary as there seems to be a very limited selection of smaller tanks.

• Goblin Mini
  • Silverplay Nano

I would go GMini.

I faked A Silverplay Nano yesterday and lets put it this way I was not impressed.

I am about to start a thread of mg faked Silverplay Nano. Since I faked one with Kayfun chimney and Bell cap it was not a real Silverplay Nano.

Reactions: Train2

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
goblin or goblin mini, Orchid Mini, Kayfun Nano,

Kayfun Nano is a good small tank. I use a Kayfun Lite Plus with Nano chimney and Bell cap. A very good tank flavor is good but not quite as good as the GMini.

Two other downsides ofthr Kayfun.

Very limited airflow
Single coil only.

The GMini can use dual coils or single with a silicone plug. With MUCH BETTER AIRFLOW.

Reactions: Train2

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
The Aqua SE as Roxy mentioned is a pretty sleek looking tank and easy to fill, can hybrid with certain mechanicals as well.

The goblin mini and silverplay nano are probably the shortest RTAS out if size is your main concern.

The Kayfun with Bell cap is 10 mm taller than the GMini, and my faked Silverplay Nano is about 3-4 mm taller than the Kayfun w Bell cap.

I ordered a GMini with acrylic cap but have not received that yet. It may be even shorter than the GMini.

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
The Kayfun with Bell cap is 10 mm taller than the GMini, and my faked Silverplay Nano is about 3-4 mm taller than the Kayfun w Bell cap.

I ordered a GMini with acrylic cap but have not received that yet. It may be even shorter than the GMini.

I just looked at the Goblin mini bell cap, it looks like it may be shorter. It would be nice if they were polycarbonate. I do like the look of the SP nano with the ploycarb tank. Are you going for a SP nano? I think it may be up your alley, that one piece chimney is really appealing.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I just looked at the Goblin mini bell cap, it looks like it may be shorter. It would be nice if they were polycarbonate. I do like the look of the SP nano with the ploycarb tank. Are you going for a SP nano? I think it may be up your alley, that one piece chimney is really appealing.

I think I will wait for Grimm, Suck my mod, etc to review it. If the flavor isn't at least as good as the GMini I'm not interested

My faked Silverplay Nano was not as good at flavor as a Kayfun Nano and the Kayfun Nano is second fiddle to the GMini in the flavor Dept.

I have a GMini clone with acrylic tank. On the way from fasttech. That .may be my perfect atty. I also have an authentic UD Bellus on the way from fasttech too. I hope one of them will give me what I want. A satisfying vape and cure some of the probs in the GMini.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
So I'm gonna get an RTA and my criteria are a little different...

• Goblin Mini
  • Silverplay Nano

I bought on of these a few Days ago...

3546700-7.jpg

https://www.fasttech.com/product/3546700

No Clue if it will be Great or if will be a POS? Or if it will ship on time. But it is Compact.

I Really like the Size of this Little guy...

3536200-1.jpg

https://www.fasttech.com/product/3536200

And I almost got it Also. But I don't think 2ml would be Enough Tank for me.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
BTW - I have a Goblin Mini.

It is a Great Hitter. Kinda a PITA to build on because of the Tiny Deck size. And if you do the Wicking wrong, it will leak on your Mod/510 Connector.

But when it is Wicked Right, it has Great Flavor.

I run Mine most of the time in Single Coil Mode.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Train, you've helped me out a couple times in the past. I have Goblin I'll give you, I don't like it because of the size.

If you want it, PM me ole buddy.

This is Why I tell people that the ECF is the Coolest Forum I have ever been a Member of.

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread