SmartFixx--Anybody out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
I gave up on SmartFixx awhile ago- Doc- Cashmere at puresmoker.com sells atomizers that will fit the Smartfixx perfectly, and they are 4 hole atomizers to boot & only cost $9.95 or so- I have an older one from him with only 2 holes, and still it outperformed the SmartFixx ones and is still going after 1 month (although I don't use it much since I got loongtotem eciggs, but used it quite a bit in the beginning- it was a solid performer, good vapor, and didn't burn out in a week liek the SmartFixx ones do)

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Quick question: Is smartFixx answering anyone's emails? I have tried to report a dead atomizer and battery for 2 weeks now with no response..... This is so unusual as their customer service is usually excellent...
HI BananaDoc:

Hope all is well with you. I've heard other complaints about SmartFixx and their poor communication. I used to write reviews based on my experiences over a week's period. ePuffer was my last one. I do not do that anymore.

I am testing up to 20 different brands, models, and styles right now and am keeping notes on my favorites and will not do a review until I've used each item for one full month. It is going to take me a month because problems do not surface either with the device itself or with customer service until that month has been reached.

When I'm done with my evaluations, I'd be happy to share what I find to be the top five. I do have five faves already, but three of them do not meet or exceed my steep expectations. I need that throat hit on each and every drag, and if one of the e-cigs I have purchased does not deliver and continue to deliver on a consistent basis, it gets tossed out of my personal evaluation.

I am so tired of being ripped off and fooled by their promise to stand behind their products, that after one month, I guarantee you that most of the 20 e-cigs I have purchased are not even going to make my list.

I'll be checking back.

But in the meantime, I would continue to write SmartFixx. If you do not have any luck, I will write him personally since I gave him a rave review as far as customer service is concerned and don't want to be made a liar out of it!

So sorry, Doc!!!

Marian

BananaDoc

ECF Veteran
Hey Marian, Nice to hear from you again! Please don't give the SmartFixx issues a second thought!

It is a pity if they are sliding communication-wise. they were GREAT all summer for me and my e-cig needs. Perhaps they got sick of the constant quality issues and requests for parts. Perhaps they feel i have been to the well once too many times... who knows? Maybe this is my cue to move on to a new supplier?

Wow... quite the researcher aren't you?! That is a very thorough review you are conducting! I look forward to your recommendations!

Warmest Regards,
greg

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Hey Marian, Nice to hear from you again! Please don't give the SmartFixx issues a second thought!

It is a pity if they are sliding communication-wise. they were GREAT all summer for me and my e-cig needs. Perhaps they got sick of the constant quality issues and requests for parts. Perhaps they feel i have been to the well once too many times... who knows? Maybe this is my cue to move on to a new supplier?

Wow... quite the researcher aren't you?! That is a very thorough review you are conducting! I look forward to your recommendations!

Warmest Regards,
greg

Hi backatcha, Greg:

Nice to see you too. Yeah, if he's on vacation or sick, it still seems like someone should be "manning the phones." Maybe it is your cue to move on to bigger, better, and more technologically advanced devices.

Good luck! And I'll report back soon with my findings.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Yeah- they're beginning to ask for all the dead parts back now- they never did before- They were supposed to send me a return envelope in my last replacements, but they never did- not that hte dead parts are really any good, but they are nice to have around for experimenting with (I hooked a loongtotem thread up to an old dying SmartFixx battery & got it working- but unfortunately broke the threads tryign to crimp in tighter)

Actually had a nice chat with them today--they called to let me know they were sending a white replacement as black was on back order... REALLY nice fellow--told me they had a KISSbox killer on the horizon... at 2/3's the price... felt just like the old (relative term around here; think July 4th...) days!

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Actually had a nice chat with them today--they called to let me know they were sending a white replacement as black was on back order... REALLY nice fellow--told me they had a KISSbox killer on the horizon... at 2/3's the price... felt just like the old (relative term around here; think July 4th...) days!

Good for you and good for Smart Fixx. I knew there had to be a reason why he hadn't returned your e-mails. Good luck on your new e-cig. Maybe it'll even be better than you last. That's how fast technology is moving in the e-cig industry.

And as far as he KISSBox, no, thank you. The switches are headache; however, it's good to see the prices falling. The more competition, the better the product, the more the prices fall and sales increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread