Smilin Menthol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California
I know that Smilin Menthol is Smilin's favorite flavor! So, I thought I could order the premium Smilin Menthol with no worries. Today I received my order, and I have to say that the Premium Smilin Menthol is not at all like the regular ones were. My regular Smilin Menthols tasted just like the Andes Mints you get in restaurants after dinner. Yummy! The premium taste like ya just chewed on a mint leaf. WAY too minty strong. Is it my taste buds....does anyone else agree that they are not the same?

:confused:

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California
Thank you for your answers. I had ONE regular Smilin Menthol that I got as a bonus in an order. I am not a menthol person, but I found it was deliciously refreshing and enjoyed it now and then in between my favorite sweet vapes. So, decided to order a box of the premiums. The one I had been vaping was either a 24, or a 36. The ones I ordered are 18s.
I guess I will put them on the swap thread....I know they are very popular. Again, thanks for the feedback.

lairkeeper

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
Upstate, South Carolina
I bet it is the strength then. I had a box of 18 and a box of 24 that came in the same day. Both were premiums and they did taste different to me. The 18 was more menthol and the 24 was more chocolate. Wish I still had one of the 24s so I could send you one to see if that fixes it up, but...umm...Smilin never lasts long around here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread