Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I’m a huge Smoant fan so any mod the put out I’ll definitely consider. But I’m not one to buy a mod right when it comes out. I always wait to see what others think just in case it’s a dud. I love their Battlestar and Charon TS so if this mod is as good as those I may pick up. Thanks for the heads up on Smoant’s new offerings.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
I’m a huge Smoant fan so any mod the put out I’ll definitely consider. But I’m not one to buy a mod right when it comes out. I always wait to see what others think just in case it’s a dud. I love their Battlestar and Charon TS so if this mod is as good as those I may pick up. Thanks for the heads up on Smoant’s new offerings.
I just picked up a Charon TS last night...it's in the mail. Good to know you like it :thumb:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I just picked up a Charon TS last night...it's in the mail. Good to know you like it :thumb:
It’s a nice mod, I got it because I wanted to use the curve settings and because I only have Mac computers I couldn’t do it with the first Charon. It doesn’t hit as hard in wattage mode unless you put in the max setting or with the curve just jack up the wattage for the first second or two. Temperature control mode is excellent and what I usually use and the touchscreen is super responsive. I’ve even dropped it a few times and it is just fine. I’m not a huge fan of touchscreen mods in general and after seeing the Cylon I wish I waited for this mod. I’ve always thought the sx mini is the best looking mod on the market I’m just unwilling to fork over $200 plus dollars for a mod when my Battlestar works perfectly and costs $30. If this one performs, I’m gonna make it my new go to mod. Good luck with the Charon TS it is a really nice mod and performs flawlessly so I think you’ll love it.

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
I will 2nd that the Charon TS is a pretty awesome mod!

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
So I pulled the trigger & pre ordered the black 1 I also used coupon code 20171212 for an extra 5% discount
That’s a pretty awesome price I’m tempted to order one too but for know I’ll wait to see what people say about it. When you get yours be sure to let us know what you think of it.

steeledragon78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Owasso, OK, USA
is it just me or does the combination of control buttons, screws, and usb port make it look like a ...... off transformer? i also like that they have a red and gold model that reminds me of Ironman. figures @Gallant would find another shiney to make me rework my vape budget.....

LA-Vapite

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Los Angeles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread