Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Well, anyone here have an Aromamizer Plus on their Cylon?
Asking because I just read this that says it didn't recognize his Plus.
Smoant Cylon Review - Vaping Insider

Could be a one-off thing, but as mentioned, I've had lousy luck with mods recently.
He did state in the review he has this issue with that rta on other mods. My guess is the problem is the Aromamizer not the Cylon.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Tarnish is what many call antique. Color shows better on a picture of the tarnish Battlestar.

So even if I use a metal cleaner I’m not going to remove the tarnish, huh? I’ll need to really look at some decent photos to see what I can tolerate. I don’t mind a black tank on a silver mod, but dislike a silver tank on a black mod.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I wish they offered a silver Cylon, the black is just too much black for me, so went with tarnish. I only have one tank that will look good on it, black resin Fireluke. Honestly I wanted the centered 510 for no overhang with the Fireluke and the Cylon fit the bill without the high cost.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I wish they offered a silver Cylon, the black is just too much black for me, so went with tarnish. I only have one tank that will look good on it, black resin Fireluke. Honestly I wanted the centered 510 for no overhang with the Fireluke and the Cylon fit the bill without the high cost.
Efun has a pic of one exactly like you described. It’s black on the leather and silver in the middle. It shows in the drop down menu a brushed slate which I believe is it.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Efun has a pic of one exactly like you described. It’s black on the leather and silver in the middle. It shows in the drop down menu a brushed slate which I believe is it.
Well damn. Now I have to go look. I'll let you know Eskie.

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    No not like that. Your link is to a soon to be released new color. Other link was for the two already released.
    @Eskie the silver and black looks to be a good fit for you. Maybe just wait.

Agreed. Waiting may be the better choice. I’d still like to see how the tarnish and brown looks in real life, so be sure to post a photo when it finally lands.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread