SMOK Badge HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storiiez

Mar 16, 2019
i dont know why but i got this thing like a week and a half ago and the first juice it was perfectly fine then i bought 100 ml of fruit punch from immortals elixir and it has 3 mg of nicotine and idk why but i keep the pod filled up and it ruined my one pod it tastes like burnt juice and now my second one its been 3 days and its already starting to taste burnt again please help

Storiiez

Mar 16, 2019
i dont know why but i got this thing like a week and a half ago and the first juice it was perfectly fine then i bought 100 ml of fruit punch from immortals elixir and it has 3 mg of nicotine and idk why but i keep the pod filled up and it ruined my one pod it tastes like burnt juice and now my second one its been 3 days and its already starting to taste burnt again please help
the bottom of my pod is starting to turn yellow again and i dont know why

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi,
What is the VG content of the juice you purchased?
Many pods work best with a max of 60% VG. Thicker juice does not wick well in circa 2011 POD tech.

How long did you smoke and how many per day?
I ask because 3mg/ml is VERY low in a pod and may be almost useless in keeping the nicotine monkey happy.

Cheers
I
(I would check the juice details myself, but the Imortalelixer site is JUNK and doesn't even load correctly for me here. (multiple browsers) )

Storiiez

Mar 16, 2019
Hi,
What is the VG content of the juice you purchased?
Many pods work best with a max of 60% VG. Thicker juice does not wick well in circa 2011 POD tech.

How long did you smoke and how many per day?
I ask because 3mg/ml is VERY low in a pod and may be almost useless in keeping the nicotine monkey happy.

Cheers
I
(I would check the juice details myself, but the Imortalelixer site is JUNK and doesn't even load correctly for me here. (multiple browsers) )
Immortals Elixir Hades Vape Juice | Electric Tobacconist this is the juice i got and i refill the pods like 3 times in a day if my ps4 remote isnt in my hand i hit it and 5 mg burns my throat for some reason (im new to smoking)

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Immortals Elixir Hades Vape Juice | Electric Tobacconist this is the juice i got and i refill the pods like 3 times in a day if my ps4 remote isnt in my hand i hit it and 5 mg burns my throat for some reason (im new to smoking)
The IE juice is 70% VG and may not wick well in a pod.
You can add a few drops of PG or distilled water to thin the mix a bit and encourage wicking.

IMO, that juice is not designed for pods.
Thinner "nic salt" juice may be a better option for your next purchase.

HTH
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread