SMOK GX350

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
I am reviewing my newly purchased smok GX350 as I disagree with some of the complaints I have read about and have issues with other areas of the mod. Just my opinion, I am not stating anyone else is wrong.
First of all I find the mod to have a real quality feel to it unlike the Wismec products that to me are complete garbage. The weight is not too bad as if you are looking into a 4 battery mod you have already accepted the fact it will weigh more than the others. The comfort in my hand with the shape of it I find to be very well done. Also I have read of complaints with the battery door being difficult to open/close and I have found no issues at all with that. The batteries are a bit tight going into the mod, but I actually prefer this as I know they are not banging around internally.
Most tanks fit on it with no issue at all but you would have a great amount of overhang if you are using a 30mm tank. The 510 connection is near the edge but my TFV12 fit on it perfectly. Also the top display screen is new to me and I find this to be a great place for viewing whatever you may need. For firing the mod the trigger instead of a standard button is taking me a little while to get used to but I see no issues with it at all.
Now unfortunately I do have one major complaint on this mod. That would be the user interface. The selections for settings and making changes to me is not very intuitive and even after using the manual I still find issue with it. I am hoping a firmware update will allow this one area that I really have issue with to be addressed.
Overall I have found it to be a great mod that I do believe will last and seems to be of much higher quality than others I have used in the past. I was able to purchase the mod only for $36.97 including free shipping and I also have one of the kits I had ordered before I located the mod only for $47.97. The user interface and navigation could use some serious tweaking, but overall I would say it is a great buy for the price.
IMG_20180130_135857.jpg
IMG_20180130_135842.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread