Smok RBA glass help

Status
Not open for further replies.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I recently bought the Smok RBA v8 baby with a set of prerolled coils. I only have the big baby beast tank, and the glass from the RBA only fits the smaller, baby beast tank. Are there places that sell a wider, extended glass so I can just use the RBA with my big baby beast tank? I have looked around and cannot find anything.
Check here. Only place I found.

TFV8 Big Baby RBA Replacement Glass

Sucks you can't find it elsewhere. I bought a BIG Baby Beast full tank (with the RBA) since it included the glass section needed for the RBA. This is not genuine SMOK, but this is what people have been buying.

As you've found, the glass with the RBA kit only works with the baby tank. Only way you can get the glass needed for the Big Baby from SMOK is to buy the Big Baby Tank set.

The above should give you what you need.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Check here. Only place I found.

TFV8 Big Baby RBA Replacement Glass

Sucks you can't find it elsewhere. I bought a BIG Baby Beast full tank (with the RBA) since it included the glass section needed for the RBA. This is not genuine SMOK, but this is what people have been buying.

As you've found, the glass with the RBA kit only works with the baby tank. Only way you can get the glass needed for the Big Baby from SMOK is to buy the Big Baby Tank set.

The above should give you what you need.

My rba section came with both baby beast and big baby beast glasses. Maybe there are a couple of versions of the rba out there with different glass options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread