RBA for BIG baby beast tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda of hard to help someone when they don't know the name of the tank they are using. Yes smok has many tanks and it does get confusing, but you said Big Baby Beast and thought I could help as I own one and I know what it is because that is what it says on the box.
And I was under the impression that was the tank I had BC the description of the tank when I bought it obviously had an x somewhere in the title and I didn't pick up on it, then one of the tanks took small coils and it said x baby so I guess I just assumed that I had the bigger baby bc I knew that I didn't have the full blown tfv12 or tfv8. That's where that came from, I haven't had the box for it (other than the basic black one underneath the cardboard frame) since I first got the stick kit. Thank you all so much for your help, this is exactly why I posted here bc people like you are so much more knowledgeable than me and aren't clueless like me!! I'm truly grateful for the help and the times you've taken to help me understand what's been right under my nose.

• Love
Reactions: SnapDragon NY
I dunno I guess somehow my mind either didn't pick up on the x at times or I associated it with that smaller tank -my husband originally had a v8 stick and it took a much smaller coil, hence all my extra small coils but then he lost it at work and we replaced it with the x8 bigger version like mine- so I suppose that's how it got so confusing. I'm not sure, I make juice... That's what I do. I'm really clueless when it comes to hardware other than how to build it so it gives good flavor and doesn't blow up but I don't even know anything beyond that in that department.
Thank you for clearing this up for me

Reactions: SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
And I was under the impression that was the tank I had BC the description of the tank when I bought it obviously had an x somewhere in the title and I didn't pick up on it, then one of the tanks took small coils and it said x baby so I guess I just assumed that I had the bigger baby bc I knew that I didn't have the full blown tfv12 or tfv8. That's where that came from, I haven't had the box for it (other than the basic black one underneath the cardboard frame) since I first got the stick kit. Thank you all so much for your help, this is exactly why I posted here bc people like you are so much more knowledgeable than me and aren't clueless like me!! I'm truly grateful for the help and the times you've taken to help me understand what's been right under my nose.

I really hope that this works for you! Great not to buy factory coils and hope this RBA works for you!
Yes Smok really made it confusing!
Happy Vaping!

Reactions: ashharmon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread