Smok RPM40

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
1565689889519.jpg

Have you ever imagined a special vape device combining the advantages of both pod devices and box mods? Now

the RPM40 appears as you required! It is small in size but has a battery capacity of 1500mAh and a power range of

1W-40W for you to adjust. The internal IQ-R chip is a new one, shortening the firing time to 0.001S, and charging

time to two hours. Besides, the newly designed RPM Mesh 0.4Ω Coil is designed for the best flavor and excellent

vapor production. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!

1567846180005.png

I thought Smok Nord will be my last device from smok, after my nord died (dunno why), i make claim via smok tech site and they offer me 29.99 voucher + free shipping.
so i go for this at 39.99 -29.99 = usd 10.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
Ordered one Friday night from Element Vape and it came yesterday. Wow that was quick. Has a nice feel to it and is pretty solid for a Smok device. The screen is pretty much like that you'd see on a mod, colorful and easy to read. Used the .4 ohm coil and it hits like a mod. It's like a mini cloud machine. Flavor is good but is too intense for my 12 mg juice.

Switched to the Nord pod and it's much more my style. Still kinda airy but not as much as the RPM coil. Flavor is good. Only had it for a night so not really much more to say yet. So far, not bad.

Reactions: stols001

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Ordered one Friday night from Element Vape and it came yesterday. Wow that was quick. Has a nice feel to it and is pretty solid for a Smok device. The screen is pretty much like that you'd see on a mod, colorful and easy to read. Used the .4 ohm coil and it hits like a mod. It's like a mini cloud machine. Flavor is good but is too intense for my 12 mg juice.

Switched to the Nord pod and it's much more my style. Still kinda airy but not as much as the RPM coil. Flavor is good. Only had it for a night so not really much more to say yet. So far, not bad.
waiting for my now and hope for their RBA come out ASAP ..

Reactions: Vicman

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018

btw how battery life ? charging speed is kind of slow like nord right ?

DNCMenteer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Haven't charged it yet as it was full when it arrived. Using the Nord coil at 15w, does not seem to drain the battery that quick. Still showing about a third battery life remaining so will soon I guess.
I’m new to the new stuff, but I have had mine for two days now, and still have 25%battery left. My coil reads .637ohms and I’m at 20w with nic salts 50mg. Went from a pack a day to this only and am very pleased. Please tell me if I’m doing something wrong.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
I’m new to the new stuff, but I have had mine for two days now, and still have 25%battery left. My coil reads .637ohms and I’m at 20w with nic salts 50mg. Went from a pack a day to this only and am very pleased. Please tell me if I’m doing something wrong.
As long as you're satisfied and the device is keeping you off smokes, you're doing nothing wrong. Keeping off smokes is the most important factor. If asking if it's safe at 20w and 50mg nic salts, it's a safe wattage and if the 50mg is keeping you satisfied without getting over nic'd, then yeah, it's safe.

• Agree

DNCMenteer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Honolulu, HI
As long as you're satisfied and the device is keeping you off smokes, you're doing nothing wrong. Keeping off smokes is the most important factor. If asking if it's safe at 20w and 50mg nic salts, it's a safe wattage and if the 50mg is keeping you satisfied without getting over nic'd, then yeah, it's safe.
Ok perfect. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I like mine.

Reactions: Vicman

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
after some times, u can start reducing to much lower nic, i vape close to zero nic now and have my eleaf icare fill with nic salt (30mg/30ml but diluted to 90ml juice), i vape it when i really need some nicotine fix but it take me year to finish that 90ml (i still left more than half).

DNCMenteer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Honolulu, HI
after some times, u can start reducing to much lower nic, i vape close to zero nic now and have my eleaf icare fill with nic salt (30mg/30ml but diluted to 90ml juice), i vape it when i really need some nicotine fix but it take me year to finish that 90ml (i still left more than half).
I used to make my own liquid up until I quit vaping years ago. I’m trying to learn all the new tech before I start that up again. I need to figure out how to stock up on artsy currently as they were the thing that failed the most back when.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I charged it when it hit like 10%. It took about an hour to get to full. Maybe an hour and ten minutes but forgot the exact time i plugged it in to the charger. Not bad for 1500 MaH
u can reach 10% max i reach is 20% for 20w, when it reach 21% i cant fire any more .... and it charge around 115X mah ....

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
u can reach 10% max i reach is 20% for 20w, when it reach 21% i cant fire any more .... and it charge around 115X mah ....
I was using the Nord coil around 15W. Really didn't pay that close of attention to exactly how low it was but it quit firing. I regularly get a day of heavy use out of it and then charge it at night with about 30% battery life with the Nord coils between 15w-20w. Very nice device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread