The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Smok RPM40

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by SonnyCooL, Sep 10, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SonnyCooL

SonnyCooL Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2018
    [​IMG]

Have you ever imagined a special vape device combining the advantages of both pod devices and box mods? Now

the RPM40 appears as you required! It is small in size but has a battery capacity of 1500mAh and a power range of

1W-40W for you to adjust. The internal IQ-R chip is a new one, shortening the firing time to 0.001S, and charging

time to two hours. Besides, the newly designed RPM Mesh 0.4Ω Coil is designed for the best flavor and excellent

vapor production. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!

[​IMG]

I thought Smok Nord will be my last device from smok, after my nord died (dunno why), i make claim via smok tech site and they offer me 29.99 voucher + free shipping.
    so i go for this at 39.99 -29.99 = usd 10.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Vicman

Vicman Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    Ordered one Friday night from Element Vape and it came yesterday. Wow that was quick. Has a nice feel to it and is pretty solid for a Smok device. The screen is pretty much like that you'd see on a mod, colorful and easy to read. Used the .4 ohm coil and it hits like a mod. It's like a mini cloud machine. Flavor is good but is too intense for my 12 mg juice.

Switched to the Nord pod and it's much more my style. Still kinda airy but not as much as the RPM coil. Flavor is good. Only had it for a night so not really much more to say yet. So far, not bad.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SonnyCooL

Jan 12, 2018
    waiting for my now and hope for their RBA come out ASAP ..

• Like Like x 1
  4. SonnyCooL

Jan 12, 2018
    btw how battery life ? charging speed is kind of slow like nord right ?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Vicman

Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    Haven't charged it yet as it was full when it arrived. Using the Nord coil at 15w, does not seem to drain the battery that quick. Still showing about a third battery life remaining so will soon I guess.

• Like Like x 2
  6. DNCMenteer

DNCMenteer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2009
    Honolulu, HI
    I’m new to the new stuff, but I have had mine for two days now, and still have 25%battery left. My coil reads .637ohms and I’m at 20w with nic salts 50mg. Went from a pack a day to this only and am very pleased. Please tell me if I’m doing something wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Vicman

Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    As long as you're satisfied and the device is keeping you off smokes, you're doing nothing wrong. Keeping off smokes is the most important factor. If asking if it's safe at 20w and 50mg nic salts, it's a safe wattage and if the 50mg is keeping you satisfied without getting over nic'd, then yeah, it's safe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. DNCMenteer

Jul 9, 2009
    Honolulu, HI
    Ok perfect. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I like mine.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SonnyCooL

Jan 12, 2018
    after some times, u can start reducing to much lower nic, i vape close to zero nic now and have my eleaf icare fill with nic salt (30mg/30ml but diluted to 90ml juice), i vape it when i really need some nicotine fix but it take me year to finish that 90ml (i still left more than half).

• Like Like x 1
  10. DNCMenteer

Jul 9, 2009
    Honolulu, HI
    I used to make my own liquid up until I quit vaping years ago. I’m trying to learn all the new tech before I start that up again. I need to figure out how to stock up on artsy currently as they were the thing that failed the most back when.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Vicman

Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    I charged it when it hit like 10%. It took about an hour to get to full. Maybe an hour and ten minutes but forgot the exact time i plugged it in to the charger. Not bad for 1500 MaH

• Like Like x 1
  12. DNCMenteer

Jul 9, 2009
    Honolulu, HI
    How you liking the device itself?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Vicman

Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    I've been enjoying it. It hits like a mod, very impressive for a smaller device.

• Like Like x 1
  14. SonnyCooL

Jan 12, 2018
    my just arrived, in less than 4 hour, i finish one tank, serious impress with small body but performance like mod .......
    now waiting for my RBA.

• Like Like x 1
  15. SonnyCooL

Jan 12, 2018
    IMG_20190917_142738.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. SonnyCooL

Jan 12, 2018
    u can reach 10% max i reach is 20% for 20w, when it reach 21% i cant fire any more .... and it charge around 115X mah ....

• Like Like x 1
  17. Vicman

Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    I was using the Nord coil around 15W. Really didn't pay that close of attention to exactly how low it was but it quit firing. I regularly get a day of heavy use out of it and then charge it at night with about 30% battery life with the Nord coils between 15w-20w. Very nice device.

• Like Like x 1
  18. SonnyCooL

Jan 12, 2018
    smokrba.jpeg my smok RBA arrived :)
    so far so good after first tank, no leaking but seem like juice not picking up (should be too much of cotton) ....

• Like Like x 1
  19. SonnyCooL

Jan 12, 2018
    smok rpm40 use 18500 battery 73164976_2625957430759242_6156456042491281408_n.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  20. ayx6789

ayx6789 New Member

Oct 29, 2019
    Sorry to ask, im planning to get the RPM40 RBA for my RPM40, can I build 26ga 3.0mm 7 wrap kanthal(around .8ohm which I used in my rda before) for the rba? Because I still have tons of prebuilt coils which I used for my RDA before.

• Like Like x 1