SMOK Skyhook Leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makahowin

Sep 30, 2013
Ohio
I just received a SMOK Skyhook from China. I got the thing super cheap (which should have been my first clue). I inserted the cotton, filled the tank and started vaping. This this vapes like a beast and the flavor was fantastic. After a couple minutes I noticed ejuice all over my hand and a big puddle on the table. This thing was pouring juice out the bottom of the mod opposite the fire button.
Of course after I purchased, I looked online at reviews only to find out that this mod is notorious for leaking. I guess the seal around the tank is not sealed very well and when you fill it the juice just leaks right out. There are several articles online that explain how to fix this, but my point is that SMOK has sent this out to their customer base and they had to know there was an issue.
I used to love SMOK products, but I guess now they have gotten too big and greedy to care about the people that built their business. I will have to add them to my never buy again list along with Wismec and their predator fiasco. :-x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread