Status
Not open for further replies.

puntadigital

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2011
Uruguay
Hi there
Been several year since my last post, but still vaping after almost 10 years.
I bough a Skyhook from an eBay vendor, received it Uruguay where I live few days ago, I really like it, but screen started to flicker and act weird couple days ago, and now is dead. mod fires and everything, but nothing on the screen, which is a problem to adjust settings. Is there a way to reset the firmware and hope for it to come back to life or is gone for good? Any alternatives to adjust wattage at least without a screen? Thanks a lot !!!

numsquat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
I would be careful. My Alien screen went a little goofy then died. The mod would fire fine. Then saw a flame up from behind the screen and then smoke came out of the usb. Luckily it did it in my hand and not in my pocket or while I was sleeping (the mod was on but I wasn't firing it when it flamed up.) Not saying it will, I would just be careful.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I dropped a MOD with Stainless Tank on a Nautilus Min from maybe 2 feet off the carpet. Cracked the tank and I didn't realize it until a while later why I was getting liquid on my hand every time I filled it. Could have cracked the board when it wad dropped. Since it smoked and if out of warranty do an exploratory.

numsquat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
I dropped a MOD with Stainless Tank on a Nautilus Min from maybe 2 feet off the carpet. Cracked the tank and I didn't realize it until a while later why I was getting liquid on my hand every time I filled it. Could have cracked the board when it wad dropped. Since it smoked and if out of warranty do an exploratory.

Still under warranty, getting mailed to Madvapes tomorrow, otherwise would have gotten into it.

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread