Smok Stick v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

mammoth sunflower

Jun 11, 2019
I really need help, my base will not come off with my tank and i really need to change my coil! I’ve tried to find help with videos on youtube thinking that someone has had this experience and made a video about it, but i’ve had no luck. Their bases come off so easily and mine won’t budge! i’ve already tried many tools but it still hasn’t budged. ☹️ Someone please help. It’s a smok Stick v8

mammoth sunflower

Jun 11, 2019

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 20

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
If the tank base is so tight to the power device that channel locks/pliers won't unthread it mostly likely you will tear something up beyond repair during removal.

Using flat stock or screwdriver through the airflow will certainly allow for a great deal of force to be used, be careful not to break the 510 connector off, or twist/rotate or dislodge the power device top cap to tube mating surface out of place.

Or, just unthread the coil head from the chimney prime a new one & thread it back onto the chimney.
Holding tank upside down fill tank, hold tank turn power device upside down & attempt to thread together.

May work, may not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread