Smok V8 Stick not turning on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmack1995

Apr 21, 2018
hi guys, I am New to vaping. I just quit smoking a few days ago and so far am really enjoying vaping. I have an aspire pockex and wasn’t really enjoying it. I then went and got a smok V8 stick. Absolutely love it! Was using it totally fine and now suddenly it won’t turn on. No lights no nothing. I used it fine about 1 hour ago but now it won’t work. Could it just be super flat or is something wrong?

Reactions: stols001

1neeto

Jan 15, 2018
hi guys, I am New to vaping. I just quit smoking a few days ago and so far am really enjoying vaping. I have an aspire pockex and wasn’t really enjoying it. I then went and got a Smok V8 stick. Absolutely love it! Was using it totally fine and now suddenly it won’t turn on. No lights no nothing. I used it fine about 1 hour ago but now it won’t work. Could it just be super flat or is something wrong?

I hate to ask the obvious, but is the battery charged? Did you click the fire button 5 times and nothing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1neeto

Jan 15, 2018
It sure is, I’m assuming it’s fully charged I had it plugged in, it had the little light on and the the light turned off so I figured it must be full. Yup, I push the button and nothing happens, no lights no nothing
It sucks cause I looove the smok V8 especially in comparison to my aspire pockex

I have two of those and sometimes the fire button gets a bit faulty. Try pressing it 5 times a bit harder than usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
That worked thank you!
Welcome and glad you joined. Love your generation, yours seem much more inquisitive than mine.
Glad you found your answer. Might want to be very careful with Smok products, they are very fragile and the least bit of mistreatment (this is true with most imports) can cause malfunction/premature undesired obsolescence. Best to treat your vape like you would want to be treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread