Status
Not open for further replies.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
I've started to have a weird problem with my T-Priv. It will randomly change resistance while I'm vaping. One hit might be at .30 ohm, the next might be at 1.2 ohm.
It's doing this with brand new smok coils as well as one's I've used for a while.
I've only had the T-Priv about 2 weeks.

Defective Mod or bad Coils?

What do you think?

Reactions: stols001

Mike F

Apr 28, 2018
Smok is notorious for sucking. I have a mag and it won't read the smok coils as new or old. The last resistance of the last coil goes on. RDA and other coils are fine.
I would say defective mod. if under warranty bring it back. If you want to junk it I will give you 15 dollars for it. I need the two top screws for my t-priv. mikelf77@gmail.com

• Useful

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Smok is notorious for sucking. I have a mag and it won't read the smok coils as new or old. The last resistance of the last coil goes on. RDA and other coils are fine.
I would say defective mod. if under warranty bring it back. If you want to junk it I will give you 15 dollars for it. I need the two top screws for my t-priv. mikelf77@gmail.com
It's still under warranty so back it goes for replacement.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Mine did this for a short period. Make sure the tank is screwed in to the connector tight enough. This only happened with one particular tank though, which btw was the tfv8. Not the big baby beast but the next size up. After i got it in tight enough, the fluctuations stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread