SMOK TECH Cartos, IN STOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekalbave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA, United States
I got 3 of these in the mail today, so I cannot speak to their longevity. However, I think I can safely say "Holy Cow!" They are great. I must admit, being new to filling my own cartos, I flooded the first one. Luckily, these seem to be very forgiving, and I was able to blow the excess pretty quickly and painlessly. No gurgling when I vape on it. That aside, I'm getting lots of vapor, and for my money the taste is better than I've been getting with standard size Boge 2.0's. This smok Tech doesn't seem to alter the taste of my liquid as much as the Boges, either. Nice to know I don't have to top off all the time either, especially since I'm starting to get tired of popping that white end cap off the standard cartos.

Finally, I have something to say about their appearance: I love it on my Riva 510. They line up nicely and have the same finish. Kinda looks like an e-cigar to some extent, but maybe that is just the size and the rubber mouthpiece.

I don't know how you talked smok Tech into making these eGo looking cartos for you, Ty, but I want to thank you for doing so.

And thanks to everyone with tons of experience who posted their reviews - they really helped me decide to try them.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Yep, these are great. I'm surprised there not as much buzz about these as I thought there would be. They are only few months old, I guess that might be a reason.

I feel the same. However, I am just happy to know that they are being enjoyed.

I know what you mean about the flavor too, Dekal... They are quite yummy! The mini-sized version should be available in a month or so. It's kind of hard to say, as we have a lot of other stock I need to get ordered, and that might extend the lead time a bit.

Now I just want a 3 ohm, 510 version, for use on the LavaTube! (speaking of... I will have 3 ohm single coil replacement cartos for the DCTanks soon (SCTanks ???). These will pair great with the LT!

djej

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas
I feel the same. However, I am just happy to know that they are being enjoyed.

I know what you mean about the flavor too, Dekal... They are quite yummy! The mini-sized version should be available in a month or so. It's kind of hard to say, as we have a lot of other stock I need to get ordered, and that might extend the lead time a bit.

Now I just want a 3 ohm, 510 version, for use on the LavaTube! (speaking of... I will have 3 ohm single coil replacement cartos for the DCTanks soon (SCTanks ???). These will pair great with the LT!

What is this mini size you speak of? Also, how about 1.7 ohm single coil ego megas? I believe this would be a match made in heaven (especially for ego users).

I bet if you marketed a single coil 1.7 ego mega as "The All New Ego Mega Ressurector" , it would get some attention! (Even still if it was a bit smaller than the current emdcc body - maybe a 3ml version or somethig) Just a thought :)

Last edited:

dekalbave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Oh well, tossed my first one today. Used it for a week (heavily) and it was still producing a lot of vapor, but the taste was kinda "worn out", can't think of any other words to describe it. Also, the snap, crackle, pop wasn't there anymore. But hey, a week is almost ridiculous for a carto. Just wanted to tell it to R.I.P. :)

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Thanks again, Ty. Actually, I was thinking about getting a LavaTube but noticed there aren't a whole lot of 3.0 cartos for them.
Nice call to get them in if you can.

I have plenty in stock... Boge 2.7's, Smpk Tech 3.2's, EVEN THE 2.5! You can go as low as 2.5 ohm, with no issue. A guy called Shado made a really handy reference chart for the LT, and amperage limit. I dont know if I should link to it without permission. just type in something like shado's vape train chart

The jist is that 2.5 ohm @ 6v = 2.4 ohm. under the 2.5 amp limit. 2.5's are also good, because you can still expect decent performance at the low end (~3.7v)

What is this mini size you speak of? Also, how about 1.7 ohm single coil ego megas? I believe this would be a match made in heaven (especially for ego users).

I bet if you marketed a single coil 1.7 ego mega as "The All New Ego Mega Ressurector" , it would get some attention! (Even still if it was a bit smaller than the current emdcc body - maybe a 3ml version or somethig) Just a thought :)

Just a shorter version the EGO cartos from smok tech. We had some single coil 2.0 and 2.5's made up, but they ended up using the same tubes from the EMDCC's, which are pretty long. I am looking into a shorter, EGO-T sized carto. We tend not to stock any cartos below 2.0 ohm. Im my opinion, these EGO 2.0's hit much better than a regular 510 2.0 carto.

Oh well, tossed my first one today. Used it for a week (heavily) and it was still producing a lot of vapor, but the taste was kinda "worn out", can't think of any other words to describe it. Also, the snap, crackle, pop wasn't there anymore. But hey, a week is almost ridiculous for a carto. Just wanted to tell it to R.I.P. :)

That pretty well mirror's my experience. I get easy 5-7 days. by then... it doesnt taste burnt, but its not as crisp - so to speak - as a fresh carto. Plus, I really like the disposability of cartos. I wouldn't really want to use the same carto for any longer than that. I kinda just want a smaller version, so I can use more of them ;)

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Heres a pic. Ego-T vs Riva w/XL Carto

The carto itself is a hair longer than the atty. i think it looks great!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331255379.530901.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331255379.530901.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 69

greekbasil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
so i have tried dual coil ego cartomizers before and never liked them on my ego ....i saw the single coil ego carto on liberty flights and bought..idk why but they taste much better to me and hit nicer than the dc's........i think its cuz the dual coils need higher voltage to work better...anyway i love the single coils and hope that they keep stocking them..i would like a different tip though because I'm not too fond of the hard plastic tip..anyone now if i could buy a drip tip that would fit these ego carts????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread