Smok TFV12 Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Came in this morning, thanks to some good BF/CM deals. I like the TFV4's, so-so on the TFV8, never considered the TFV12, but after a couple positive reviews, decided to give the Prince a try. It's early, but my initial reactions:

Got it up and running with the Q4 0.4Ω coil. Worked my way up to a high of 68 watts and ran through one tank full. Looks speak for themselves, but I am really liking the push button swivel/lock and the larger fill hole. Gives some nice clouds, but nothing special about the flavor with the store bought juice I am trying (but will reserve judgement until I've tried several). As expected, it does go through the juice so hoping one of my DIY will work well in it. Although very early, not a hint of leaking. Still need to try other coils (it comes with 3 different coils) and different flavors, but would give it a thumbs up at this point.

Prince on the left sitting on my G-Priv
Prince.jpg

Reactions: stols001

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Not getting much/any response, reaction, or opinions on the Prince. But will follow up with an update.....

I liked the Prince enough that I picked up the Mag 225 kit, so now I have 2 Prince tanks, both running the Q4 coils around 68 watts, different flavors. The Q4 coils state "Best at 60-80 watts", so figured I was good at my 68 watts. Took a bit of break-in, but flavor soon improved to very good.

I only use them maybe 2-3 hours a day, but after a couple weeks, I started to detect just a hint of harshness. I turned the watts down to 60-62 and the harshness subsided, yet still gives a good vape. Will see how much longer I get out of the coils (if much at all), but if I end up going with the Q4 coils, will just start them out at the lower wattage setting and see if that extends the life any.

That's just my very limited experience, so take it for what it is worth. But still really liking the Prince!

Reactions: stols001

AshKicker

Mar 10, 2018
Chicago
Not getting much/any response, reaction, or opinions on the Prince. But will follow up with an update.....

I liked the Prince enough that I picked up the Mag 225 kit, so now I have 2 Prince tanks, both running the Q4 coils around 68 watts, different flavors. The Q4 coils state "Best at 60-80 watts", so figured I was good at my 68 watts. Took a bit of break-in, but flavor soon improved to very good.

I only use them maybe 2-3 hours a day, but after a couple weeks, I started to detect just a hint of harshness. I turned the watts down to 60-62 and the harshness subsided, yet still gives a good vape. Will see how much longer I get out of the coils (if much at all), but if I end up going with the Q4 coils, will just start them out at the lower wattage setting and see if that extends the life any.

That's just my very limited experience, so take it for what it is worth. But still really liking the Prince!
I have one also but still prefer my cloud beast due to the coils being more durable and wicking more effectively. Plus you can use

Eleaf melo 300 also
  • Elect ERL RBA
  • Eleaf ERLQ coils
  • Eleaf ES coils [100W Pick! - Impressive 140ml lifespan]
  • Geekvape i1+i4 coils
  • Horizontech DUOS coils
  • Horizontech Arco A6 coils
  • Horizontech Arco T6 coils
  • OBS V OCCoils
  • Sense Blazer 200 coils
  • SMOK TFV8 coils

Status