Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviantDigi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
adasdad
Greetings,
Just bought a smok X-Priv kit. (Really sweet mod coming from an long time eleaf Pico user.) But I walk a lot for work and like to keep my e cig on me at all times. I made a leather case - with belt clip - for my last mod. I would like to find a nice case with a clip for my new mod. But I'm not seeing anything available for the X-Priv specifically....

So I was curious if you had any suggestions I maybe overlooking or know anyone I can pay for a custom case?

Many thanks,

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Try some of the accessories suppliers on the approved vendor list. They often have options. Could look on amazon, ebay, or even etsy, if you find a craftsperson who does leather or other type work well, you could commission something from them. Lots of sources, hopefully something will look like it "works" for you..

Best of luck,

Anna

RumbleFish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
L.A.
  • Useful

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
7DFD3BCC-98CD-4250-9967-992C5D763A58.jpeg
5193DC73-4D6D-4040-B65D-E7DA73238929.jpeg
Greetings,
Just bought a Smok X-Priv kit. (Really sweet mod coming from an long time eLeaf Pico user.) But I walk a lot for work and like to keep my e cig on me at all times. I made a leather case - with belt clip - for my last mod. I would like to find a nice case with a clip for my new mod. But I'm not seeing anything available for the X-Priv specifically....

So I was curious if you had any suggestions I maybe overlooking or know anyone I can pay for a custom case?

Many thanks,

I found a nice case Wick and Wire
8F62286A-FA60-4F3E-8BEB-43F24C4AF8A6.jpeg
that holds a Revenger X, batteries and juice on Amazon. Comes with a strap and a buckle climbing thing. Seems nice. I just haven’t used it yet.

DeviantDigi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
adasdad
Thanks for the suggestion. But of course I looked around before making this thread... The case above is nice, and ideal for some activities, but far too large for what I imagine. I'm looking for simply a case that fit snug around the mod /w a belt clip.

I guess I'll have to make one or find someone who can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread