The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Smok Zmax error 0.0o code, also Loa error code - temporary/permanent fix

Discussion in 'Batteries and Chargers' started by vjtk, Nov 17, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vjtk

vjtk Full Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    Norman, OK
    I have searched the forum and Google for a solution to this issue of my Smok Zmax throwing up an error 0.0o code, also the Loa error code and found ALMOST no help, save this youtube video

I commented on the video:
    "thanks a ton for uploading this! It appears to be the only video of its kind on here and my google searches were leaving me empty handed. I too had a 0.0o code and was unsuccessful with the metal washer solution. I think the problem is the post inside my 510 adapter, because when I unscrew it, making it loose, the atty will fire. I couldn't find a washer thin enough, with the right diameter hole, so I just innovated like you did and substituted a thin piece of cardboard and cut it to fit. Before it would only work with the atty too loosely connected for practical use, but now I can screw the atty down snug and I get no error code. FANTASTIC! Works like a champ. Without this video I may have never thought of this simple, yet genius DIY fix. Thanks, again."

Hope that helps someone out there!
    :D

Attached Files:

2. BackDoc

BackDoc Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2010
    Galts Gulch
    Went through 5 smoktek Z maxes , all failed , bought a sigelei and its night and day , nine months and not a glitch , the smok's lasted a month max , the error code is Chinese for " buy a sigelei " :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.