Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Anyone else find it a tad bit odd that an 18 month old article hasn't garnered one single comment?

Tho the age of the article may explain why commenting is no longer available the fact that there are absolutely none wreaks shill to me.
I know that if I were writing a positive article on smok, with the amount of smok haters out there I would have to turn off the comments to keep things positive.

(Not claiming they did that I'm just making a statement, also I would not be a prime candidate to write a positive article on Smok)

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Anyone else find it a tad bit odd that an 18 month old article hasn't garnered one single comment?

Tho the age of the article may explain why commenting is no longer available the fact that there are absolutely none wreaks shill to me.
I commented when the original article was published, questioning Spinfuel's objectivity. There were other comments as well, not too nasty at all. Spinfuel replied to my comment and added that disclaimer. I guess proper shilling required a cleanup!

LewisW295

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
The first thing I did with my T Priv was turn LEDs off. Yes, they can be entertaining when vaping in a dark room every now and then but otherwise, they just waste my battery.

The reason I bought a Smok was the affordability after my 6 month old Coolfire 4 Ultra 150 decided to become a paperweight. I dislike how gimmicky they can be but at the same time, I like that it's different to the majority of mods I've owned.

I disliked the Prince in the end, but, whilst I know its a cheap mod, it's also cheaper to replace if I break it at work. Bear in mind, I didn't even know about the Aegis at that point in time.

In regards to my original post, it was just a theory and I didn't want to offend anyone. There's also a difference between a theory and first hand experience of those selling mods and I'd take first hand experience every time.

Oh, and the figures were, to clarify, speculation. To quote Times of Grace:

"There is a strength in numbers"

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
The first thing I did with my T Priv was turn LEDs off. Yes, they can be entertaining when vaping in a dark room every now and then but otherwise, they just waste my battery.

The reason I bought a Smok was the affordability after my 6 month old Coolfire 4 Ultra 150 decided to become a paperweight. I dislike how gimmicky they can be but at the same time, I like that it's different to the majority of mods I've owned.

I disliked the Prince in the end, but, whilst I know its a cheap mod, it's also cheaper to replace if I break it at work. Bear in mind, I didn't even know about the Aegis at that point in time.

In regards to my original post, it was just a theory and I didn't want to offend anyone. There's also a difference between a theory and first hand experience of those selling mods and I'd take first hand experience every time.

Oh, and the figures were, to clarify, speculation. To quote Times of Grace:

"There is a strength in numbers"
You didn't offend anyone...these Smok threads are alot of fun. As far as SMOK goes, there's plenty of folks in each camp to make for an enjoyable debate. You're good, brother....:thumbs:

LewisW295

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
You didn't offend anyone...these Smok threads are alot of fun. As far as SMOK goes, there's plenty of folks in each camp to make for an enjoyable debate. You're good, brother....:thumbs:

Thanks dude haha

Either way, I'm safely off the Smoks now with my Gbox :vapor:

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2017
Irony upon irony. I have a H-Priv 2 and a G-Priv 2 Lux. They are the only 2 mods I have that are 100% flawless. 2 Paranormals, 1 with a minor cosmetic defect on the edge on one side of the Kevlar, the other a bad 510 pin as soon as pulled out of the box. Yes, the board in the Paranormal is better for TC and has replay. But I find the 510 pin's in my 2 SMOK's better than the 510 in the LV (even the LV that is not screwed up). The fire button on both the H-Priv 2/G-Priv 2 Lux is great. Both feel really solid. I have to agree SMOK appearance is too "glitzy" for me so limits my selection. LVP is a really nice looking mod. But I'm not so sure their QC is any better than SMOK's. As far as Joytech (I have 6), very inconsistent mod.

QC just doesn't seem to enter the Chinese mindset.

I told my self no more mods (have a SS Paranormal in snail mail transit). But then saw in 4 days the all Black G-Priv 2 Lux is on sale for $62 in 4 days. Was trying to get that before I got the Paranormals but it was over $90 wherever I looked. I don't need it, I'm probably pressing my luck, but...………. grrrrr………..

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I have a Smok TFV8 BBB that I am extremely happy with.
I just dusted off my tfv12 cloud king last nite and put in a new t8 coil. Not used it in like 3 months. I have no issues with this one, just been using my rta lately. I think the cloud king is an awesome tank. Really is a cloud machine, working my voopoo drag through its higher end of wattage at 145w. All i can say is Wow!

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser

That is not Chav, this is Chav. A mix of primarily London or <insert regional accent> and Jamaican patois accents.
It's not just a speech pattern, it's a lifestyle, an ethos.
A rejection of the intellectual, Selfish, entitled, a desire to be 'gangster'. An embracing of the mundane. A celebration of the honesty of the the working class despite the fact that those concepts of social strata don't exist any more in modern welfare state Britain.

It's origins being the RAF during WW2

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: TraderX

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2017
I don't even have another black tank to go with it now. I watched a video on a guy having to fix the 510 on a G-Priv 2. Damn thing is pressed fit (Is the G-Priv 2 Lux 510 pin built the same?). I had wanted a black one before I got my second Paranormal gun metal. But $90+ was ridiculous. Three more days and it's $62. Really love the battery door... the fire button... the travel of the 510 pin... the solid feel. It's comfortable in my hand. It's so pretty dressed in black. Saw one guy on Ali Express complaining he got one missing a magnet on the door. The painfully slow mail here and customs makes sending it back for QC problems dicey. Seems like I lucked out on SMOK. But still must make QC a deciding factor.

Shinyitis, I... must... resist, resistance... is... not... futile....

I hope.

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread