Status
Not open for further replies.

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
Smoke Everywhere Colorado

I visited Gokhan M. Sehit at the Southwest Plaza Mall in Littleton, CO and cannot recommend him enough!

I purchased a 4081 SE kit (Gold line) with two batteries for $99. This is a significant savings over the other company in the malls here (Colorado E-Smokes, selling older Red line models, see my previous review here). This was my first E-Cig and I know many disagree with my love of the 4081, but I actually like it.

Naturally over the first week I had my doubts, my second week was miserable as I fought battery life and flooding (due to amateur mods). I was having some issues with my batteries and atty and decided to test the LIFETIME guarantee. I drove down and prepared for a fight, I thought for sure the owner would fight me on the warranty (operator error, etc.).

Mr. Sehit was more than friendly and gladly exchanged both batteries and the atty for brand new sealed parts. He said that satisfaction was his only goal and that he wanted to make sure I didn't go back to smoking. Regardless of the problem I have just cut the cost of my e-cig in half. He also said that since I lived so far away I could mail any failed parts to him and he would send the parts back with my juice orders without charging me for shipping.

I understand that there are places to buy the 4081 for less money, but I can assure you that you will not find a retailer that treats you better than Mr. Sehit! He is kind, friendly, and will make a lifelong customer out of any customer. The other e-cig I bought was an older model, more expensive, came with one not two batteries, and has a one year only warranty.

If you are looking for juice he offers the most delicious tobacco flavored juice, just a hint of honey to it. He explained that this new brand of juice had tripled his sales, try it and you'll see why.

He owns locations in Littleton (Southwest Plaza Mall), Colorado Springs (Chapel Hills Mall), and Minot, ND (Dakota Square Mall).

This is an unpaid endorsement from a newbie still waiting to break even.

Doc

Ay Dee Jay

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Colorado
Smoke Everywhere Colorado

I visited Gokhan M. Sehit at the Southwest Plaza Mall in Littleton, CO and cannot recommend him enough!

I purchased a 4081 SE kit (Gold line) with two batteries for $99. This is a significant savings over the other company in the malls here (Colorado E-Smokes, selling older Red line models, see my previous review here). This was my first E-Cig and I know many disagree with my love of the 4081, but I actually like it.

Naturally over the first week I had my doubts, my second week was miserable as I fought battery life and flooding (due to amateur mods). I was having some issues with my batteries and atty and decided to test the LIFETIME guarantee. I drove down and prepared for a fight, I thought for sure the owner would fight me on the warranty (operator error, etc.).

Mr. Sehit was more than friendly and gladly exchanged both batteries and the atty for brand new sealed parts. He said that satisfaction was his only goal and that he wanted to make sure I didn't go back to smoking. Regardless of the problem I have just cut the cost of my e-cig in half. He also said that since I lived so far away I could mail any failed parts to him and he would send the parts back with my juice orders without charging me for shipping.

I understand that there are places to buy the 4081 for less money, but I can assure you that you will not find a retailer that treats you better than Mr. Sehit! He is kind, friendly, and will make a lifelong customer out of any customer. The other e-cig I bought was an older model, more expensive, came with one not two batteries, and has a one year only warranty.

If you are looking for juice he offers the most delicious tobacco flavored juice, just a hint of honey to it. He explained that this new brand of juice had tripled his sales, try it and you'll see why.

He owns locations in Littleton (Southwest Plaza Mall), Colorado Springs (Chapel Hills Mall), and Minot, ND (Dakota Square Mall).

This is an unpaid endorsement from a newbie still waiting to break even.

Doc

I have some new RN4081 black batteries from Totally Wicked if you want to trade or have any desire to pick up a cheap black battery or two; I live up in Arvada.

They were $50 for a 5-pack, and I love the RN4081 atomizer but keep going back to my eGo now. I have 510-RN4081 adapters so I can use the atomizer with my eGo. I got tired of the cig-like batteries fast but I still appreciate their utility in some situations.

I felt a little ripped off paying $70 for an NJOY NPRO at Smoker Friendly in Arvada after seeing them listed for $35 online (2 battery, 1 atomizer)...but usually with these more expensive kits you do get a decent warranty and the batteries are pretty good. The main "gougers" are the prefilled carts that taste "off" very quickly (why bother) and the cost of the charger ($15 in NJOY's case) and atomizers ($20, vs. < $5 when you buy 5-packs from TW).

I kept hearing that Smoking Everywhere was going out of business...what gives? Will have to learn more about that...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread