The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Smoking Everywhere E-Liquid

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by opie, Nov 29, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. opie

opie Full Member

Feb 1, 2010
    south carolina
    Ok so I think a lot of people has had the Smoking Everywhere experience and I had a bad one as well. That was my first e-cig. I quickly learned ....but since then I have had a whole slu of juices that I have tried with my different e-cigs. I can't find an e-liquid that taste like the one that Smoking Everywhere has and as bad as I hate to say it I like their e-liquid but I don't want to pay 60 dollars for 10 mills of it!! Does anyone know where I can get this from other than a mall kiosk?????

2. Vapomaniac

Vapomaniac Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2010
    Long Island
    Unless I'm mistaken, the SE juices are just re-bottled (and wildly overpriced) Dekang liquid. Can anyone verify this?

3. David Bruno

David Bruno Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm sure that it's Dekang because they have been around before the USA made juice boom. They were also in court forever to lift customs holds on shipments. I think that places like Stricklyejuice and Madvapes as well as a few others carry the same or very close juice for WAY LESS money. It is a shame that there are sites the gouge newbies. I'd like to blast them but I think thats been done before.

4. Meggalette

Meggalette Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2010
    Herrin, Illinois
    Strictlyejuice I also have read is Dekang and they are very well priced. Also they ship for free for orders over just $10 and the orders arrive quickly. I order from them regularly.

5. son et lumiere

son et lumiere Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Earth
    Ya same I really think strictlyejuice has the best dekang.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.