Smoke free for 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3vilpsychos

Oct 19, 2017
Something in me just said stop. My body told me that I didn't need them anymore. I am a recovering ...... addict alcoholic. I have been clean for a while now and decided to start vaping again. I previously had Vaped and built a little in the past but never got into it like I am today. I chose vaping as a hobby because I have to occupy my time. I knew from previously vaping that this can be quite the hobby, and since then I've become more of a vape enthusiast.

In the past I Vaped, smoked, but mostly dipped towards the end. 2 Cans a day and a half pack of smokes. Dipping was by far the hardest part for me personally and other Dippers can vouch, you saturate yourself in nicotine when dipping.

I probably would still be smoking or dipping if it wasn't for my style of Vaping. I started off building again and went right to RDAs and RDTAs. The amount of nicotine was more than enough to satisfy the crave from day one. The minute I installed these store bought aliens was the minute I quit smoking. The flavor was 6mg man from Nantucket Snickerdoodle.

I increased to 12, dripped 12 for a month, and worked down to 6. Currently I have no will to stop vaping. On the other hand my Nicotine is half 3mg Half 6mg. I use 6 for when I'm stressed out. I'll say dripping 12 was more than enough to take my smoke craving away while creating a hobby to keep busy and get myself sober and get a hobby.

Thank you to Rip Trippers, SMM, VF, MV, ZV for helping me learn the Ins and outs of vaping and coil building. I am a twisted wire maniac who enjoys making variations of my personal favorite coils, and absolutely love my dual parallel builds.

This being said, you've got to know what to take from learning, and what to leave in terms of advice. I'd never have stopped smoking had I listened to people tell me that I shouldn't dare drip 12mg juice. Or just using a tank. To this day, I've got 2 tanks. I just like RDA RDTA vaping better. More satisfying.

Thanks to these forums as well, and as already

VAPE it YOUR WAY. Listed to your body.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread