Not open for further replies.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
I enjoy coming up with different ideas for juice my latest is Smoked Brisket my Smoked Brisket the herbs I use for my rub are the easy part I can extract the flavor no problem. The brisket, on the other hand, is where my concern lies.

I have thought about the normal method chopping up some brisket warming it in some PG and then straining out the meat my concern is that the fat from the brisket will turn the juice into a flammable juice once it hits my coils.

Anyone have any ideas, or tried doing this?

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
gene wilder in blue.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Not sure what the fire flashpoint temperature is for meat fat, but I don't believe I would attempt what you are conceiving. Don't be like this idiot. Scroll to near the end of the video to the 3:00 minute mark.

At one time there was a vendor that had a roast beef flavored e-liquid, but they discontinued it when the FDA Deeming Regulations came out. My guess is it was not a popular flavor for them.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
My 1st thought is ewww, just as a vape, I loves me some brisket. But there are oak flavors for the smoky part or if you've got a month or so you can get toasted oak spirals and steep them in pg (having done both, i think the flavorings are better). IMO the meat should only be imagined. Never heard of a good protein vape. Bacon, seafood...there are vids with really bad outcomes. Outcome being the right word. haha

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
...not sure I'd worry too much. I've thought there could be alternative to PG and VG for some time. How about 'animal glycerin?'

Chemically speaking, glycerin is glycerin. The "animal" or "vegetable" indicates the source.

Last edited:

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Not sure what the fire flashpoint temperature is for meat fat, but I don't believe I would attempt what you are conceiving. Don't be like this idiot. Scroll to near the end of the video to the 3:00 minute mark.

At one time there was a vendor that had a roast beef flavored e-liquid, but they discontinued it when the FDA Deeming Regulations came out. My guess is it was not a popular flavor for them.

That is what I am trying to avoid and smoke point for Lard is 182°C or 370°F which is below what I vape at which is 215.5°C or 420°F so I am sure that if the fat stays in it will flame on.

My 1st thought is ewww, just as a vape, I loves me some brisket. But there are oak flavors for the smoky part or if you've got a month or so you can get toasted oak spirals and steep them in pg (having done both, i think the flavorings are better). IMO the meat should only be imagined. Never heard of a good protein vape. Bacon, seafood...there are vids with really bad outcomes. Outcome being the right word. haha

I am doing it mostly because I want to see if I can. I do have my Elvis vape (sounds like something else if I call it Elvis juice) that is an Elvis Sandwich complete with Bacon and it is quite nice took me almost a year to get right and there were quite a few tests that almost put me off bacon. I have no problem with how long it takes to work out so steeping things for a month or more. Hell, my favorite concoction Milkgasium takes 21 days.

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
FA has both boiled and roasted beef. OOO has an entire page of savory flavors you should check out.

But yeah the fat would have to go and the meat dried I would think.

I have a few OOO flavors on the way ordered them Thursday got the Garlic I am going to try the Garlic Bread idea as well as the Parm garlic cheese bread :D

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I love creamy tomato soup. I didn't see any flavors or recipes that could make that.
That I hate tomato soup is the only reason I haven’t ordered it yet. FA has the ripe tomato and fresh cream. FLV has basil. I'm wanting bruschetta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread