Status
Not open for further replies.

whispers76

Verified Member
Oct 7, 2012
indiana
www.smokelessman.com
For those that tried to early releases of this product and were less than pleased. I decided to try the newer ones and they had different results. The only negative is the 1ml capacity, but for a KR808 that can easily be carried anywhere, this is a great product. The full review is on my site, but mostly included below as well.

A very impressive product at an amazing price. I was pleasantly surprised. The early versions of this product did not get good review on other forums and I was a bit hesitant to order even one to try out. When the price point was lowered to $2.99, I had to give it a try.

I tried it first with some RY4 juice that I had in the Jeep when I opened the package. Now, you should clean the clearomizer before using for sanitary reasons, but I did not. It come packaged in a sealed plastic sleeve, I did not get the bad taste the first few hits that you normally would using this type of product without cleaning it, but you should clean it before use.

The vapor production is amazing. Compared to a regular cartridge with the same juice in it, I would estimate about 50% more vapor. The flavor is great even with an automatic battery. I highly recommend this product and have ordered 5 more for personal use. This is the best clearomizer I have tried for the KR808 platform.​

Last edited:
On strength of this review, I ordered some. Six, to be exact, in a panoply of colors.

So far I'm impressed (of course, I just started using them as they arrived today). There's a bit of an odd flavor, but I expect it to fade shortly, and it's nothing like some cleartos I've tried. Vapor production is excellent, and the odd flavor fades fast.

The form factor is sleek and attractive, and the drip tip is extremely comfortable. It's reminiscent of the old cigarette holders.

If the durability is good, I can see this becoming one of my standards.

One day update: Flavor seems extremely muted on these, and I've tried several. Vapor production is good to excellent, but it's good to excellent through the CE3 and Phoenix I use as well--and those don't mute flavor.

The design is great, the drip tip very comfortable, but there isn't enough to recommend them over other brands.

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Bought 5 of these along with an X2 battery from Altsmoke at Vaporcon. I like them, the flavor seems to be good, they are a little cooler than top coils, and they do not leak. The quality of construction seems to be superior to the normal clearos I have used. I am curious if anyone has cleaned and dry burned these. Not sure the clear plastic will come off of the bottom without breaking it.

smckech1972

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2010
West Lawn, PA - USA
I tried one of those as well and noticed the odd flavor. To me, it sorta reminds me of slightly singed cloth, like you burnt a napkin or something. I use Halo Menthol juice and thats not enough to hide it. I was disappointed because it is a nicely built little unit. With mine, I filled it and let it sit for a bit. Then even tried priming with a few small drops. No difference.

Now, Also got a Kanger m3 to try as well. That thing works pretty good except for one flaw. The mouthpiece condenses the vapor so quick that you get juice/water in your mouth just after a few vapes.

I have an ego, so I am thinking about trying a kanger t3.

anyway, thought i'd add my two cents.

On strength of this review, I ordered some. Six, to be exact, in a panoply of colors.

So far I'm impressed (of course, I just started using them as they arrived today). There's a bit of an odd flavor, but I expect it to fade shortly, and it's nothing like some cleartos I've tried. Vapor production is excellent, and the odd flavor fades fast.

The form factor is sleek and attractive, and the drip tip is extremely comfortable. It's reminiscent of the old cigarette holders.

If the durability is good, I can see this becoming one of my standards.

realitykid

Jan 21, 2013
CG, Oregon
I just got one of these. Not sure if I really like it much at all. It tastes burnt, even after the first few hits. Almost like a burnt out cartomizer but not as bad. Also, not really tasting the flavor. It's almost like the flavor is being filtered out. I'll give it some more time to see if anything changes. But, if not, it's back to the cartomizers for me.

Update: Ya, I decided that I wouldn't be buying any more of these. I just ordered ten cartomizers from smokeless image (two packs of five). If I'm going to be spending hard earned money, I'll at least be spending it on something I know will work well enough for me. These clearomizers don't work. I might try different ones in the future, but, for now, I am sticking with Smokeless Image branded products for my Volt (except for the juice) just so I can keep it simple until I feel more confident to play around with other stuff. Right now, though, these are used to keep me off cigarettes. The Nano Clearos just aren't going to be good enough in the long run.

Until I get my cartos, I will continue to use my Nano since I did spend money on it.

Last edited:

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
One day update: Flavor seems extremely muted on these, and I've tried several. Vapor production is good to excellent, but it's good to excellent through the CE3 and Phoenix I use as well--and those don't mute flavor.

The design is great, the drip tip very comfortable, but there isn't enough to recommend them over other brands.
Sounds like it's good, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread