• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Smoker complaining...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
So I was on the void deck of my apartment building this evening, vaping a juice from a local brewer that's flavoured like chai tea. There's a guy reading his book about sin meters away. He gets up after a while to step outside the void deck to smoke. He comes back to his book and he's just stealing glances at me the whole time. I ignore him of course.
After 15 minutes or so he gets up to have another cigarette. And still, he's just glancing at me. He barely sits down when he turns around and comes over to me then asks me to vape outside.
Because. The. Smell. Of. My. Vape. Was. Bothering. Him.
I stared at him for a full 5 seconds, just dumbfounded, but decided to be neighbourly and I stepped outside the void deck to finish my vape.
He could smell me from SIX meters away with fresh cigarette smoke in his nostrils.
I think I must have met Wolverine.

Reactions: Immortel

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
What is a void deck? And is smoking allowed there?
11fdfdc6780143543e797cbe126cb0d1.jpg

The ground floor of almost all public housing apartment blocks in Singapore are like this. Open spaces with pillars supporting the apartment above.
I reckon smoking is allowed. No signs preventing anyone from smoking. I've also shared a table with other smokers down there in the past.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
actually i've noticed the cloud exhaled smells quite different from inhaling, sometimes it's terrible
but 6 meters away is quite far, unless there's not much wind
It was cool night with a soft breeze.

I reckon he was just being a .....

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Reactions: trippy_K82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread