Smoker Friendly Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrewSki

Dec 10, 2009
South of Indianapolis
Hello,
Been vaping for a while myself. Personally I vape a 510.
My question is in regards to a local shop here that is selling an e-cig under the brand name "Smoker Friendly." They come in rechargeable and disposable (the disposable is larger, I assume for more battery power). They have combined cartomizers.
I consider myself relatively savy at searching ECF's boards...been lurking for quite some time, but am unable to find info/reviews on these. My concern is that they could be a SE or S51 type thing.
The main reason I ask is for this assistance is because a lady I work with is quite intrigued by my e-cig but she is not comfortable ordering on line for herself(she from the old school).

So if anyone has nice info to share on the SF's I am talking about I would appreciate it. If anyone can make a comparison of a 510 to one of these that I could pass along to her I would appreciate that as well.

Regards-

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I assume even though I have never used a cartomizer that there is no way to add your own juice. Would this assumption be correct?
I imagine it depends on the model, and we don't know which model this is yet, but I haven't heard of any cartomizers that you could NOT add liquid to.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I think that "Smoker Friendly" is the name of a chain store. I came across some references to them also but have not yet found the "Smoker Friendly" branded e-cigs I seen today.
I'm not sure why you say that.

I'm pretty sure that the article I linked indicates an electronic cigarette brand.
And if so, you have an NJoy model, most like an RN4081 but can't be certain yet.

CJsKee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
You might try this site and see if it has anything similar to what you're looking for. Would it be possible for you to help your friend order or you do it for her so she doesn't get stuck with an inferior e-cig? MadVapes.com and litecigusa.net both carry disposable 510 kits for $10 that would be good for her to try to see if she likes it.

I got the FS-210 for xmas as my first e-cig and loved it. I did not have an analog at all until last night. My charger broke and you cannot buy individual replacement parts. I went to Smoker Friendly and the clerk said they are working on getting replacement parts but has no idea on when. When you get it you go to a website to register the warranty which is ran by Freedom Smokeless (IE the FS in the name).

The battery life on it was a little weak but the atomizer built in to the carts were great. The carts were 4 for $20 and one would last about 2-4 days depending on use.

I purchased and njoy Npro today and hate it. The thing produces crap for vapor and does not feel like you are smoking. It was a complete waste of money and SF does not allow returns.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I purchased and njoy Npro today and hate it. The thing produces crap for vapor and does not feel like you are smoking. It was a complete waste of money and SF does not allow returns.
Try dripping with it.
It is a very good little dripping machine.

To get even better airflow, pop out the cap at the very end of the mouthpiece.
Then bore out a big hole in the other little cap above the one you popped out.

Last edited:

Daemin

Feb 5, 2010
PA
My friend and i have also purchased the FS-210 from smoker friendly. His came with a bunk charger but they allowed him to exchange it the next day. Mine was going strong for about a week but then the battery stopped holding a charge.

I think it was a good starter for vaping to get the idea and the feel of it, but its hard to recommend it with the lack of quality. On the same note its hard for me to hate it because it got me off analogs. Once my blu cigs and my njoy come in it will forever hold a place in my garbage... at least until they pick it up on thursday =)

Daemin

Feb 5, 2010
PA
Most people don't really recommend those either, but I hope they work out for you.

Loving my blu. I just don't use their stock juice as the taste just isnt for me. The device itself is great for my usage. Btw my buddy has just taken back his FS again as his new one wont charge either :( Mine is still trudging along holding charge for an hour or so before the tip starts its best strobe light impersonation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread