no.7 brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroJoe

Oct 30, 2010
NJ,USA
hi im still really new to vaping and e cigs and all of this and a friend ordered the no.7 brand from E Cigarettes, Electronic Cigarettes, Electric Cigs ( gift to try and get me to stop smoking before my daughters born or atleast a safer alternative so i can combat my addition w/o 2nd hand smoke) and so far from what i read on here doesn't seam to be liked very much lol. does anybody have experience or info on it? like longevity, amount of vapor it makes......really any info at all is appreciated just wanna know if i should look into another brand or not.

:evil:«PyroJoe»:evil:

Last edited:

Dan1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
The number 7 was the first I ever bought.. PLEASE do yourself a favor and dont go buy that crap over the counter. Do yourself a huge favor. If you want something that resembles the size of a cig order a 510 from cignot.com or another reputable dealer. Don;t buy mall junk, because all its gonna do is turn you off to vaping, and vaping is a great thing. If you want something to help you switch from analog to smoking either get a 510 with a PCC or a larger battery like an Ego, Riva, Tornado, etc.

The pros and cons are:
510 pros:
About the same size as a cig

510 cons:
the battery life is gonna make you wanna tear your hair out, if your anything like me.
cant attach low res atties, at least not without taxing the battery and having it die in a couple days.

Ego Pros:
Better vapor due to the battery not draining as fast
Can attach a low res atty on it if normal 3-3.7v isnt enough
with 2 batteries the PCC isnt required as much
small, looks kinda elegant

Ego Cons:
Doesn't resemble a regular cig.

Personally in my opinion ANYTHING is better than a No.7. I got one of those at a local smoke shop and its practically been sitting in my desk for 8 months. If you really want to try it, I'll send it to u for free if you promise to buy something decent if you don't like it, just PM me.

If its gotta be small like a cig (that novelty wears out fast after you learn about vaping, trust me) then I'll give it away for free. If it HAS be as small as a cig, get a 510 or another reputable model like the kr808 or others. If thats not a big deal for you, buy a ego or ego clone and get a low res atty just in case the vapor and throat hit aren't what your looking for.

EDIT: I Just realized that you said someone else bought you the No. 7. Just dont base your vaping experience on it.

Last edited:

PyroJoe

Oct 30, 2010
NJ,USA
it seams to be looking more and more like im going to buy an ego when i can, but i still have the no. 7 coming ( it was a gift) so i was jw what to expect and what ima have and be messing around with and learning all this with guess my friend made an utoh lol. idk like i said im still new and dunno much or have any experience with this lol and ty for your offer man and i promise ima buy a better one from how it all sounds that and the type of person i am im going to dabble into modding and i like how i can get 510 parts cheaper lol.
idk why but i cant pm ya

Dan1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
well you can expect the battery life to suck and you can expect the vapor to be real soft, and learning how to control your inhale to keep the battery activated though a inhale till cutoff can be annoying.

But again, thats just me man.. I wasn't really satisfied with vaping untill I got a low res atty, and after that I started buying high volt mods.

On a side note, I have been using cisco LR atties on my ego and its VERY nice. When my Icon comes in the mail I could definitely see myself using that combo as my going out device becase of the size difference. People look at me like im smoking a pipe bomb on my sb or my omega.

edit: If your planning on getting an ego, If i was in your shoes today I would look at the joye ego clones. I know thebuss and other vapers out there think highly of the clones like the riva, tornado, volcano, etc. They are usually cheaper also. Just something to think about.

Last edited:

PyroJoe

Oct 30, 2010
NJ,USA
lol nice i maybe new but i understood that lol *victory shot* cant complain for a free gift imo lol idk ill play around with it see whats up while i wait to order my ego lol and thats crazy man. im my random searching up stuff and looking at mods people did some guy took like 4 d batteries to his atty and the thing was so duct taped and wired im pretty sure it was a pipe bomb with an atty attached for the vapor terrorist on the go?

Yeah, I'd highly recommend an Ego or Riva. Riva's a little less money and has a slightly longer battery life. But the real deal is the ability to use a low resistance atomizer without worrying about the battery. I'm using the 1300 mAh Riva from nHaler and the battery lasts me all day, but it's more expensive than a standard eGo or Riva.

Sue1971

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Mass
Hi. I bought the No7 micro in the black. I also have the stealth kit...It is what introduced me into vaping.

From my exsprience since getting it in Aug. It's not that bad of a starter kit.

When You first get it. There will be a charge on the battery. So if you got a kit that has two batts. put one on the charger and you can start vaping with the other. Depending on how much you use your ecig, battery life will vary... when I first used mine I got 3-4 hours useage on one batt.

The prefilled carts arnt tooo bad. But I would recomend to learn and "drip with this unit.. I since upgraded to an ego. But I still to this day will use my NO7, Just to have the feel of holding a real cig. (the ego reminds me of holding a cigar)

To drip with the No7. You can take the filler out of the cart. and then drip 2 drops of ejuice onto the bridge of the atty.

If you find your not getting alot of vapor with this unit, I find it to be eather a flooded atty... so you would want to blow out the extra ejuice...Dripping direct on to the atty with a good ejuice I find it to be (almost) as good as my ego... still lots of vapor.

So all in all...Make sure you keep your batts charged. top off your carts with ejuice if you find your not getting lots of vapor or flavor. Keep your atty wet. but not flooded.(as others have said a wet atty is a happy atty) You'll find it will get you off the cigs...and into the vaping.

any questions don't hesitate to ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread