SMOKtech ARO II eGo Clearo Single BCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I wanted to give these little guys some love :wub: I have been using and lovin' them for at least a year now and have only had to discard the very first one I bought because it finally started leaking. I can only assume that it had a crack somewhere that caused it to lose vacuum. I had been using it for at least 6 months though so I sure can't complain.

I love the shape and the vibrant colors. I can easily color code my various flavors. ie: Green for my menthol and black for my licorice. These little jewels use evod/protank single coil heads so are easy to find or rebuild.

Now that I have purchased my lifetime supply of them :D I figured I would give everyone a heads up on them. If you want a simple design that just plain works each and every time you may want to get one or two or even a dozen of these. They come in both 1.8 and 2.4 with lots of color choices. The hot pink is the perfect match for the red (fushia) istick :D Some may see the plastic tank as a drawback but so far I've not had any of my e-liquids destroy any them. YMMV

aro2ego.png

SMOKtech ARO II eGo Bottom Coil : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread