Smoktech Dual Coil 1.5Ohm Shorty Cartos for use in a carto tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have a vpx cartomator tank, and it works really well with the Boge 2 Ohm cartos, but I have been searching for a dual coil option. I know I can buy the Smoktech DCC XL size from many vendors, and that is an option, but I am specifically looking for a dual coil carto that is the regular size (same size as the Boge's). I have only been able to find them in clear so far: MadVapes 510 Dual Coil Clear Cartomizer

Has anyone used these in a carto tank? Are they easy to punch or slot? All opinions welcome. :vapor:

-AJ

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
I don't know for 100% sure, but, I believe the "clears" are slightly fatter than a reg Boge style carto and may not fit in your tanks...actually, if I wanted to try dcc's in a shorter tank, I would just go for it and add enough juice into the carto to make certain it is wet to start out with and rely on wicking action to keep it so...........
madjack:2cool:

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't know for 100% sure, but, I believe the "clears" are slightly fatter than a reg Boge style carto and may not fit in your tanks...actually, if I wanted to try dcc's in a shorter tank, I would just go for it and add enough juice into the carto to make certain it is wet to start out with and rely on wicking action to keep it so...........
madjack:2cool:

Ok, it looks like you can get the short DCC's from Madvapes: Smok Tech 1.5 ohm Steel Dual Coil Short Cartomizer

Madjack, thank you for your input. I am still curious about using the clear cartos in tanks, does anyone else have any input?

-AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread