The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Smoktech Magneto

Discussion in 'CanVape' started by StarDose, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. StarDose

StarDose Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2013
    Brampton
    I know they are not out yet but figure I'd try to get the ball rolling. Would love to get one of these so hoping you will get them in stock after they are released

2. VIPOD

VIPOD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
  3. mopar

mopar Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    When the V2 or 3 without center pin nightmares pops it's head out I'll grab some. Too many peeps screw them up in a day and want their money back to want to play with crap like that ;)

4. StarDose

Mar 28, 2013
    Brampton
    Sounds good, now I have to learn to have some patience. Thanks for the reply

5. Moses195

Moses195 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2013
    New Mexico
    I just ordered one. Watched a video from 'Todd' and he modded the 510 connector.

Dana

6. Moses195

Moses195 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2013
    New Mexico
    Just opened the Magneto, really nice I think for $39.99. But then of course I see a link to it with adjustable pin for $34.95!!! Oh well, such is vaping nowdays.
    I really like the switch and will never go back to a spring. It looks good with a brushed Deuce Dyno on top. Perfect match.

Dana

7. VIPOD

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
    Yes, there will be the adjustable pin added & the removal of the Smok logo on the side. According to the pre-order on one site (sun vapers) expect a 3 week min wait period.

Ok, Canvape, the problem is solved, by all accounts this mech appears to be a high value, high performing clone from China.

Have a peak at the pics & video courtesy of sun vapers: (remember, the video is before the centre pin adjustment was announced)

Smoktech Magneto first detailed look and video at Sun Vapers

8. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Will pull the smoktech trigger.

9. StarDose

Mar 28, 2013
    Brampton
    Ill order one the second I see them in :D

10. SoUnique

SoUnique Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2012
    Onatrio, Can.
    I might be in for one of those.

11. StarDose

Mar 28, 2013
    Brampton
    Still painfully awaiting my superhero XD

12. idioso

idioso Full Member

Jun 15, 2013
    United States
    I got mine today without the adjustable pin and it works fine. My AGA-T2 and RSST sit flush on top and they're not getting their guts all pushed in. This thing is incredible for the money!

13. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Magneto will hit early next week :) In the air right now.

14. corsairhawkvap3

corsairhawkvap3 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2013
    United States
    So i just received my smoktech magneto with the adjustable pin but i don't know how to adjust the pin xD It's my first mechanical mod and i don't wanna mess anything up. Can anyone help?

15. encee_rz

encee_rz Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2011
    Toronto, Ontario
    It's on a spring, so the pin adjust itself whenever you screw something down on top of it.

This thing is awesome. Got one in my hands today and it hasn't left since. Look for them on the website next week!

16. corsairhawkvap3

corsairhawkvap3 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2013
    United States
    Hmm are you sure? I put my aga t2 on it and im just a little scared to keep screwing it on since there so much resistance. I just took the cap of the magneto and unscrewed the brass pin from the inside and then put the aga t2 on it and re tightened it after. Doesn't seem like its a spring loaded center pin like the Innokin SVD.

17. StarDose

Mar 28, 2013
    Brampton
    Like most just toss the tank or w/e on top and then tighten the battery after. Would love to get my agat2 working, but after several hours one day and not a single working coil I tossed it in the drawer of useless junk. Mesh does not like me for some reason... love my rdas so haven't felt the urge to try again.

Can't wait for the magneto to be here next week and hopefully its within the vape budget for the week.

18. kurtus

kurtus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2012
    Nanaimo, BC
    Hey Adam, whats the price your going to list the magneto at and did you end up ordering the adjustable 510 version? Thx bud

19. VIPOD

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
  20. Concat

Concat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2011
    Edmonton, AB
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.