Smoktech Magneto

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
I've heard very good things about the Magneto, the only negative was the centre pin adjustment, or lack there of. Any news on whether that will be added?

For the sake of this group, good review here and some picks of this gorgeous mech mod...the star being a very smooth magnetic firing switch, and the big con being no adjustable centre pin.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...eto-first-impressions-getting-aga-t-fire.html

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Yes, there will be the adjustable pin added & the removal of the Smok logo on the side. According to the pre-order on one site (sun vapers) expect a 3 week min wait period.

Ok, Canvape, the problem is solved, by all accounts this mech appears to be a high value, high performing clone from China.

Have a peak at the pics & video courtesy of sun vapers: (remember, the video is before the centre pin adjustment was announced)

Smoktech Magneto first detailed look and video at Sun Vapers

corsairhawkvap3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
United States
It's on a spring, so the pin adjust itself whenever you screw something down on top of it.

This thing is awesome. Got one in my hands today and it hasn't left since. Look for them on the website next week!

Hmm are you sure? I put my aga t2 on it and im just a little scared to keep screwing it on since there so much resistance. I just took the cap of the magneto and unscrewed the brass pin from the inside and then put the aga t2 on it and re tightened it after. Doesn't seem like its a spring loaded center pin like the Innokin SVD.

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
Like most just toss the tank or w/e on top and then tighten the battery after. Would love to get my agat2 working, but after several hours one day and not a single working coil I tossed it in the drawer of useless junk. Mesh does not like me for some reason... love my rdas so haven't felt the urge to try again.

Can't wait for the magneto to be here next week and hopefully its within the vape budget for the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread