The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Smoktech Magneto

Discussion in 'CanVape' started by StarDose, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. StarDose

StarDose Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2013
    Brampton
    Smok logo is made on all versions, some vendors order it without the logo though. I would prefer without but will settle for this one.

2. StarDose

Mar 28, 2013
    Brampton
    I would imagine it is the v2 with adjustable pin since mopar originally said he wouldn't order them until they fixed the center pin issue.

3. encee_rz

encee_rz Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2011
    Toronto, Ontario
    Yes : Adjustable pin

Also yes : has Smok Logo

Double yes yes : hits like a beast

4. VIPOD

VIPOD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
    That's good news, the adjustable pin is the key.

Would appreciate a full description on the site in order to avoid confusion and help others...thank-you!;)

5. StarDose

Mar 28, 2013
    Brampton
    Just picked mine up today and love it, although there is a voltage drop for some reason. Will have to try sanding down the contacts and see if it helps.

6. StarDose

Mar 28, 2013
    Brampton
    Just needed a small adjustment on the bottom magnet and seems to be working great now. Didn't notice it was cutting out at first then adjusted the bottom magnet when I realized the problem. Easy fix

7. mopar

mopar Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Good looking well built bad ...'ed mod :) Didn't run to be first but as always nice to get smok products after the bugs are worked out :)

8. VIPOD

VIPOD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
    Thank-you for the description on the site. With so many clone's, clone's of clone's, and the many versions of the same product, it's important to get the right info.

9. Concat

Concat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2011
    Edmonton, AB
    Got mine. Works like a champ.

One caveat though... the button scrapes the side walls when depressed and makes an audible scratching sound. Hopefully it goes away with time.

I'm actually still favoring my Sigelei 13 over the Magneto. Sounds crazy, I know... but the threads are better, walls are thicker, and the mod is half inch shorter too. The Magneto switch is miles better though.

10. MqT2012

MqT2012 Full Member

Sep 18, 2013
    United States
    Does anyone know of an online source for the Magneto which is 1) not out of stock and 2) carrying the floating pin variant?

EDIT 1
    Never mind. CanVape seems to be the only place... Order incoming.

EDIT 2
    But no shipping to the US. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.