Smoktech mini tank draw problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
Union NJ
So I picked up a Smoktech mini tank (Pyrex 1.8 ohm) on the move up from cartos. As I remember my first experience with it better vapor, better flavor and a decent draw. I vaped 100% VG organic blueberry and honey dew and it was nice flavor. So I decided to change up the juice to a 70/30 tobacco and washed all the parts in hot water, blew out water, dried with paper towel and then set the parts in a small box with desiccant over night. In short, all dry.

The next day when I put it back together I noticed the draw was strained even before refilling. After refill, it vaped ok nice cloud and flavor. But the draw was strained and not like that first spin.

taking it apart it seems the coil is where the restriction is. If I remove it nice draw. Add it back like sucking a swizzle stick.

any thoughts?

Wheats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
Union NJ
The next day when I put it back together I noticed the draw was strained even before refilling. After refill, it vaped ok nice cloud and flavor. But the draw was strained and not like that first spin.

taking it apart it seems the coil is where the restriction is. If I remove it nice draw. Add it back like sucking a swizzle stick.

Ok, answered my own question, this morning there was gurgling. Took the coil out, blew it out, topped it off. Now the drag just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread