Smoktech Sidewinder Mod Battery Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

vexinho

Nov 8, 2011
Toronto
Hello Everyone,

So I've been a regular vaper for the past couple years and only recently have I started to look into mods and mechanical batteries.
I recently purchased a Smoktech Sidewinder 18350 mod from my local vendor. The package came with a Boge F17, an EH-IR 18350 Rechargable 3.7v, and a no-name (Made in China) charger. Now, for the first couple of days of vaping this thing absolutely blew me out of the water and I am so happy. Today my rechargable battery died so I put that sucker on the charger and the red light came on. After about 12 hours now (checking in every hour or so), the red light is still on :/. I took the battery out just to check if it was charging because this seemed fishy so I put it into my Sidewinder Mod and it does not fire. My question is here is the charger broken or maybe the battery? I've never used this stuff before so I'm not really sure. If it is the charger that is crappy should I try and get my local vendor to replace it (The vendor is at a flea market so I cannot until saturday)? Thanks for anyones input on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread